Chapter 2

Hobi just raised his brow at him, "Oh, so you aren't reading a smut book starring me?"

He turned bright red, "I can explain." Then he mumbled, "She's going to kill me."

"Who is going to kill you?"

Soobin put his head in his hands, "Jes. She's the author."

Hobi was speechless, "You know who wrote this?"

He nodded his head, "The girl that was just here. Her name is Jisoo Lee, Jes for short. I conned her into telling me about her books. I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone."

Hmm, interesting. Soobin knows the girl he was trying to find earlier. "Wait, was it the girl that was just here?" Ugh, he hopes not. She looked like a huge fangirl.

Soobin looked at the elder and smiled, "Yeah, she was the one I was talking to. She was nice. I even gave her my phone so she could show me her books."

Ahh, so it was the other one that looked like she was friends with Soobin. "Uh Hyung, just so you know, she's Army."

Hmm, maybe a fangirl wouldn't be too bad. She didn't seem phased by Soobin at all. He would message her to get to know her better.

Kookie came over and gave all the boys hugs. They told them how proud they were of them and asked if they wanted to grab something to eat. Their managers said that they couldn't. Hobi was going to argue, but Soobin said that they had too much to do.

So Kook and he drove back home. Honestly, that was okay. He wanted to message Jes because he was curious about her. When they got to the house, he went straight to his room, jumped on the bed, got comfy, and pulled out his phone. He opened Wattpad and went straight to her profile. As he went to message her, he laughed at his profile name, SunshineMang. Well, maybe she'll think he's Army.

SunshineMang—Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your stories. The Hobi ones are my favorite.

Jesisthebest—Oh, hi! I see you are Army, too. Is Hobi your bias? I love writing his fics; I find him much easier than the others.

SunshineMang- Uh, I'm OT7. If you don't mind me asking, why do you find it easier for him to write than the others?

Jesisthebest- I think his personality, he comes across as such an angel sometimes, and then he smirks and licks his lips and shows his sex-God side. It's his duality; it's just so much fun to write. I'm OT7 too!

SunshineMang—Oh, I get it. The way you write about him is interesting. It almost seems like you know him.

Jesisthebest—LOL, I don't. I've never met any of them. I did meet TxT today, though, which was interesting.

SunshineMang- Really? I was at their fan signing today.

Jesisthebest- Seriously? OMG, me too. I wonder if we saw each other? This is such a small world. I guess you live in Seoul, then?

SunshineMang- I do. I'm attending an online college while working.

Jesisthebest—That's awesome. I'm at the University of Seoul. I wouldn't say I like it. If you know what I mean,  I want to write all day, not do papers or homework.

SunshineMang- I completely understand. I'm not the biggest fan of school, either. I like dancing, and my dream has always been to be a dancer.

Technically, he wasn't lying to her; he was just not telling her the whole truth. She's pretty easy to talk to.

Jesisthebest- Wow, just like Hobi! That's so awesome. I hate to cut this short, but I promised my followers I would get a chapter up, and I'm stuck on this scene.