Chapter 5

Hobi wanted to do something for her, but he didn't know what. So he decided on flowers; he could have them delivered to her class. Just a simple bouquet, so she didn't have to carry around huge ones. He called a flower shop and told them he wanted a bouquet that meant friendship, new beginnings, and the potential for love. The lady thought momentarily, "I'll add sunflowers, daffodils, and purple lilacs. It was the perfect combo." He asked if they could add buttercup flowers as well. She said of course, and then he paid and gave the address where he wanted it delivered. 

Putting the buttercup flower was a test; not many people know it's his birth flower. They did a Run BTS and talked about their birth flowers. Soobin said she was Army, so she might catch it. It just depends on which type of Army she was. He already knows she writes fan fiction about them, so Lord knows she probably watches Run, too. And now he'll wait.

Jes was sitting in History class daydreaming like nobody's business. It involved Hobi in Dom mode. He currently had Y/N tied up and suspended above the ground. She was gagged and blindfolded, there was a vibrator in her ass, and he was adjusting her nipple clamps. "You are such a good girl; now get ready because Daddy is about to come home." He slammed into her, and she threw her head back as much as she could, which wasn't far. He had her tied up so tightly. Her senses were overloaded; so much was going on that she couldn't concentrate on any one thing. Tears were leaking from her eyes.

"Daddy?"

Jes felt a kick on her shin, and she looked over at Chae, who looked mortified. What did she mouth? Chae pointed in front of her. A delivery man was holding a bouquet. "Are you Jes Lee?"

She nodded her head, and he handed her the flowers. The professor cleared his throat, saying, "Now that Ms. Lee is back with us, I'll finish the lecture."

Jes turned to look at Chae with a confused face; she mouthed Daddy. Her eyes went wide, and Chae nodded her head. Shit, she said that out loud. Ah, hell, kill her now. The bell rang shortly after; Jes grabbed her flowers and took off. She sat down in the courtyard and pulled the card out. "I know it's soon, but you already mean so much to me. Hoseok. PS All the flowers have a meaning behind them."

That was so incredibly sweet of him. But she was still embarrassed. She couldn't believe she was daydreaming about Daddy Dom Hobi in class so much that she said Daddy out loud. Jes threw herself back onto the grass and just laid there. She pulled her phone out and snapped a pic of her smelling the gorgeous bouquet. She sent it off to him.

Jes- Thank you for the gorgeous flowers; I love them!

Hobi- Wow, they look even more gorgeous than I imagined. Add that next to your beauty, and wow, just wow. 

Jes- You make me blush!

Hobi- Are you done with classes?

Jes- No :-( I have one more, and then I will head to my Dad's restaurant to help.

Hobi- I miss your Dad's food.

Jes- Send me your address, and I'll have him send some food.

Hobi- You'd do that?

Jes- You know what they say; the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Jes- Technically, it's through his fourth or fifth rib, but I only know that for that Mafia BTS book I wrote.

Hobi- I just laughed so hard that I dropped my phone. Here's my address. Thanks for the food. You are the best.

Jes- Is it just you? I was just wondering how many servings to send.

Hobi- I'm with two friends, but they can fend for themselves.

Jes- Not on my watch! No one will go hungry if I can help.