Chapter 3

I called my best friend Sophia to see if she wanted to come and help me pack, she is welcome to! After I hung up, she was right at my house because she's my next door neighbor. (I'm not going to have that in Tipp.)

"How much do you have left" says Sophia

"Umm well..." I stuttered

"Josie! You haven't packed anything!" exclaimed Sophia "Your sibling's have almost packed everything!"

A second later Carter came running from his bedroom down the hall. Carter and I do almost everything together.

"Have you packed?" asked Sophia.

"Basically..." replied Carter.

"What!" I yelled "I thought we were going on a strike so we don't have to move!"

"Well I kind of want to move to get a change of scenery." said Carter.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" I exclaimed.

"Stop screaming" said Sophia interrupting

Carter went back to his room and the rest of the family kept cleaning and packing.

It was now 6:00, dinner time.

"Sophia would you like to stay for dinner?" asked Christine (my mum)

"Oh I don't want to be a bother and my mum said that she wants me home for dinner." replied Sophia "But, thanks for the offer Mrs. Walker."

"Well, thank you for helping Josie pack up" said Christine

"No problem" said Sophia walking to the door "Bye Josie, see you tomorrow."

After dinner I lay in my bed wondering if it was really that bad to move, start over, and make new friends.