Chapter 35

The rest of the day was a blur. I honestly don't even know what  Mrs. Silburn taught us. When I came home the first thing that I even did was go straight to Harper. 

"Harper, Mason asked me out." I said flopping on her bed.

"About time." she replied back.

"What do you mean?" I said sitting up.

"Well, I met his sister Amelia, she and I are like best friends now and when we were talking about our family I said that you liked Mason and she said that Mason likes you so, Amelia said that she would tell Mason to ask you out." Harper said. 

"Oh, so I get it you made him ask me out." I said now getting a little annoyed.

"But, the point is that he likes you. So, I say you should go." she said grabbing me and looking me in the eye.

"Fine but, I have to ask mum and you know that mum will ask a million questions." I said. 

"I'll take care of Mum." She said.

A little bit later she came back up and told me what she said and what the plan was. She said that she told Mum that Lizzy and I were going to the movies. All she said was the latest that I could go would be 10:00 because we have school tomorrow. 

And so, I guess it's set, I'm going to the movies with Mason, and lying to my mum.