IM BACK

(Hello! I am so sorry about this super late update! I'll be making new chapters and other fanfics soon!!)

~Y/N's POV~
After Phillip and I'm little marriage game we grew more closer as the years passed. We're both in high-school now, which kinda made us grow apart. Phillip was more popular,a ladies man like his dad of course, and I? Well I'm not sure what I do I just go to class and vibe at home.

"Y/N, you're daydreaming  again." A familiar voice told me as I walked down the long hall. I hummed and looked up.

"Oh, hey Phillip! Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was asking if you wanted to have another movie night! Maybe watch something romantic?~" he teased and I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Don't make me shoot you with my nerf  gun, you flirt."

He put his hands up in defense and chuckled.
"Romace is fine. Just make sure you have my (fav candy), and you better not eat it all again!" I warned him as he nodded.

"Yes ma'am~" he saluted as he walked  me to Pops, James's, car.

"I'll see ya at seven then?"

"Seven," I nodded, I got in the car and buckled up. Because saftey!! He waved bye as Pops looked at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just glad you and Phillip are finally dating. I owe Peggy and John five bucks.."

I felt my cheeks going red, "Wh-What?! Dating?!" He laughed at me as he drove home.

"I-Wha-Pfffffft....no..."

"Sure,sure." He snickered as we walked inside. He told me about his day and I told him about my boring one and Phillip and I'm plan for a movie night.

~hours later~
Pops dropped me off at Phillip's apartment, since he moved out a while ago. Since his dad and him kept arguing  so he just moved out one day.

I knocked on the door and was welcomed by an eager freckled boy. "Y/N! Hi!" He waved as I walked in.

"Sup, so what movie are we...Uh...Phillip?" I pointed to the couch which had a girl on it. She was pretty I guess but who was she?? I thought this was beastie time?!

I looked at Phillip with a furrowed brow, "You invited one of your flings??" I whispered.

"Aw, come on. She's nice!"

"Dude, I'm a total third wheel now! You know how awkward that is!"

"Just please be my wingman/woman/person! Just for tonight?" He asked and gave me puppy eyes....Oh how could I say no to this stupid cutie that I love..

I groaned, "Fiiiiiiiine!"

Wonder what happens! Haha sorry for such late updates!