Intro

Ok I noticed that no one made a Hamilton x Child reader book so...I shall be the first!!!
Ok so you're an orphan from a terriable orphanage so one day you run away and bump into Hamilton and his crazy friends!
~~~~~~Book starts now!!~~~~
~~~ur pov~~~
I did it! I finally left that stupid orphanage! Yes! Is this what freedom feels like? Because it feels AMAZING!!!!  I quickly walk across the street and into a book shop. I look around and notice that barley anyone is in here..."H-Hello?" I call out. I man with long brown hair in a pony tail walks from behind a bookshelf. He has bags under his eyes he looks like he hasn't slept in days..."Oh! Sorry! I was sorting the books...What can I help with?" He asked kindly. "Uh...Got any comic books?" I asked him. He shook his head no. "No sorry...But I do have some history books...Oh what am I saying a kids don't like his-" I cut him off. "Do you have any books on the Revaluation?!" I asked him exsited. His smilied and nodded. He lead me to the history section of the shop. "Here ya go...You know you're the first kid besides mine that likes History..." He told me. I nodded. He went back to his desk and worked on the computer. I looked through the books there were so many...I grabbed a book about President James Madison. I quickly went to a table,sat down and began to read. Soon it was closing time and I had to cind a place to sleep since the orphanage was my only home...I have no where to go. "Bye Mr.Ham!" I told the book store guy. Yeah I learned his name nust cuase I wanted to. He waved bye to me. I started walking down the street when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and it was Mr.Ham! "Mr.Ham? Are you following me?" I asked. He nodded shyly. "I just wanted to make sure a small kid like you got home safely..." He told me. I looked at him shocked. No one ever cared about my safety before...

(( sorry it's short but I need to sleeeeep))