The duel!

(Sorry for the very slow updates! I've been super buzy with school and stuff!)

~your pov~
Today was the day of the neft duel between Philip and George. But of course I got sick and can't go! Now I won't be there to see if Pip is ok...I laid in my bed and watched some cartoons as Papa(Thomas) makes me some homemade soup. Dad(James) was at work,surprisingly since he's the one always sick...

~Philip's pov~
I make sure my nerf gun is loaded and I mumble to my self. "My name is Phillip,I am a poet...I'm a little nervous but can't show it! I'm sorry I protect my friends with pride,you talk about (Y/N) and I can not let it slide!" I mumbled as George walks over with his nerf gun. "George how was your cartoon show?" I ask him kindly like Mom says to do. "Let's skip the talk and go!" He growls. We talked with our seconds and counted to 10. Look him in eye,aim no higher. Summon all the courage you require! I point my nerf gun in the sky once we started to count,like how pop told me. "1!...2!...3!....4!...5!...6!...7-" I was cut off by a sharp pain near my ribs. I look down and see that George shot me! I-I must have counted wrong...My eyes began to water. "Owowowow! Pooooooop!" I cried and ran to my father.

~a little time skip~
~ur pov~
It was the next day and I am feeling alot better now! Today I get to go visit Pip,Alex,and John.! This will be the first timw in weeks since me and Pip's little fight....

(I'm sooo sorry that it's so short but my phone is dying and I'm running out of Ideas!😭😥)