Meeting Burr

"So where do you live kid? I'm sure your parents want you home by now." Mr.Ham said. I got a little nervous. "Um...A-Actually...I don't live anywhere..And my parents..I have know idea who they are..." I told him. He looked at me shocked. "Your an orphan? I'm a orphan!" He said smiling. "Hey maybe you can stay with me and my friends how does that sound?" He asked. A smile grew on my face. "R-Really?" I asked. He nodded. I squealed and hugged him. "Oh thank you Mr.Ham!" I said exsited. He patted my head and said "Call me Alex! And no problem!" He told me. We soon came to his house. Mr.Ha-I mean Alex opened the door for me. No one was there exept for a brown man that looked kinda bald but he wasn't bald. "Aaron Burr! This is (Y/N)! Their are new orphan!" Alex said. The Aaron guy looked up from his book. And stared at us. "Alexander did you kidanap a child!?" He asked getting up and walking over to us. "Of course not! They have no home or parents so I thought we could keep them!" Alex told him smiling. "Alexander...They are not a stray animal that you can pick up off the street! They are a human being!" Aaron said disappointed. "I know that! But they are an orpahn...L-Like us!" Alex told him. They argued about talking me to their house. I looked around and saw a picturd of a woman,a small freckled boy, and Alex. "Hey Alex who are these people in the picture?" I asked. They stopped arguing and looked at me. "O-Oh...That's my ex-wife and son...He's about your age." Alex said sounding a little sad. "(Y/N) why don't you go watch cartoons in the living room while me and Alexander talk for a bit." Aaron told me. I nodded and walked into the living room and put on Nickelodeon. My eye lids started to get heavy. I slowley laied down and fell a sleep watching Spongebob.

Heey sorry my chapters are short I'm kinda buzy with school and yeah...