Passione 17

Paris, France

Meena Boudelaire has been coop up in her room for days now. She's been nursing her injuries that he got from his father and from the love of his life, Vincenzo Mangietti which was the worst of all. He chose to be with that pathetic american girl! That bitch he was desperately looking for! Hindi ako makapaniwala! Simula nong magising siya, wala na siyang bukambibig kundi ang babaeng yon. He's stupid darling angel! I thought she was all his imagination, a desperation he held onto because he almost died. Pero hindi ko akalaing susulpot siya at ngayon masaya pa silang magkasama. When I saw them at the party, I was really surprised and furiously mad! Eventhough Estelle told me about her encounter with them, hindi ko akalain na ang babaeng yon ang kasama niya. I can get rid any girl that is clinging to his arms but not her... Not the future donna of the Mangietti House. Merde! I should have been that! Ako dapat ang nasa tabi niya! I thought we had something, sure we had messed up in bed in the past, he was such a great lover pero maaagaw lang sakin ang lahat! Who is that girl anyway?! Saan siya nanggaling?! She clench her fist touching her face that is now marred with a wound. My beautiful face is now ruined just because of her!

3 days ago

"Nababaliw ka na ba Meena! What have you done to that girl!" galit na sigaw sa kanya nang kanyang ama nang makabalik sila sa kanilang mansion after the party was cut short because of what happened to Vincenzo's woman. It was not meant to happen! Ang drink na yon na nilagyan niya ng drug was meant for him. Just to play a game because he has a high tolerance with poisons and drugs kaya alam kong hindi siya maapektuhan.

"Gusto ko lang naman i- sa kanya ang newest conquest natin. I never expect that the woman would take it."

"Well she did! At siguradong alam na rin ni Mangietti na sa atin nanggaling yon. Masisira ako sa kanya Meena. You know, whatever happens to you, your on your own! I will not let you ruin this family!" pagkasabi non, iniwan na siya nito. Hindi ko alam kung saan siya nagpunta, And I was alone with our maids. Kinabukasan, dumating ang mga Mangietti at masaya kong sinalubong si Vincenzo na bigla na lang akong malakas na sinampal.

"You have the nerve to do this to me! To my woman!" he grasps my cheeks hard, making my face hurt. His in pure rage, eyes dark and deadly looking at me like I was a little bug he can easily crush. Tinulak ko siya ng malakas at nabitawan niya naman ako. I tried to hide my fear but his intimidating presence is so strong.

"It was just a joke Vincenzo..." I said with a smirk. "It was supposed to be meant for you... Hindi ko naman alam na sobrang tanga ng babae mo!" his jaw clenched, controlling his anger. I almost scream when he grabs my neck, almost choking me then strongly back me in the wall making me wince.

"A joke?!" and he laughs sarcastically. "You must be out of your mind Meena! What is this? You want to get a reaction from me?!! Did I not make myself clear last night?"

"How could you just throw away what we have with that American girl! She's not even relevant! I was always there for you. If you want more power, I can help you with that. I am more acceptable to be your donna!"

"Let me tell you Meena, we don't have anything... On baise juste! Tu n'étais qu'une pute qui répondait à mes besoins. (We just fuck! You were just a whore who fulfilled my needs.) And now you're done..." binitawan niya ko at napaubo ako ng paulit-ulit. Hinawakan naman ako ng kanyang dalawang tauhan, their hands are on my head steadying it. Marcos, his right hand man, gives him a knife and then faces me. I tremble in utmost fear this time. "I will make everyone see the proof whoever messes with my queen." he said hard. He presses the knife on my cheek and I scream, no one was there to stop him even my own father...

Present

I rise from my bed flinching with the pain and aches all over my body. Vincenzo Mangietti didn't stop with my ruined face, his second man beat me up mercilessly... When my father found me, he was furious but not at him but at me. One of our storages has been burned down and a lot of our partners had cut connection with us. That's how powerful the House of Mangietti is. Buti at hindi niya ko tuluyang pinalayas sa poder niya as long as I won't touch that girl anymore... As I see my wounded face in the mirror, seeing the mark that he gave me, he is really serious with that girl. Ano pa bang magagawa ko? Pamilya din namin ang naapektuhan pag tinuloy ko pa. That's right, I need to save the House of Boudelaire no matter what it takes...

Rome, Italy

A groan escape my lips as I was thrown down on the mat hard. I've been training for hours now and my body is sore. Finally, pumayag na rin si Vincenzo na turuan ako ng self-defense. Sabi ko nga sa kanya, if he wants me to fit in his world, dapat may alam din ako sa kanila at knows kong ipagtanggol ang sarili ko. I mean it's a dangerous world out there and I can't be a burden, ayokong maging isang damsel in distress o isang prinsesa na laging inililigtas. I want to be a fierce, strong future donna to be on place on his side. Kaya simula nung dumating kami galing from Paris, nagsimula na ang training ko although nasa lalaland pa rin ako simula nung nagpropose siya sakin. I'm still admiring my lovely ring on my finger at napapangiti na lang ako if I caught sight of it. My sister was happy for me and can't believe how big and royally like the ring is. Ang sabi ni Marcos, sa mother ni Vincenzo ang ring na yon that has been past through generations dahil yon ang original ring ng mga donnas in the Mangietti House and it's actually overwhelming. I guess I would be one of them now. I was also surprised when my dad and brother congratulated me, nakapag paalam na pala siya sa mga ito hence the talked on the phone privately. Also my sister stayed in Paris to pack her things and makabalik na siya sa L.A which she'll be staying on my resthouse. Nagstay din si Marcos which will act as her bodyguard kahit tumanggi siya. Okay na yon, panatag na rin ako na kasama niya ang bestfriend ng fiance ko. God! Hindi talaga toh kapani-paniwala. Just a few weeks ago, I was gonna get married na hindi na natuloy and now I'm engaged again but now with a true guy who truly loves me. And speaking of him, I am staring at him right now. Siya kasi ang nagtuturo sakin ng martial arts and he's not holding back on me.

"Stai bene amore? (Are you okay love?)" he ask while checking me out, a grin on his lips.

"Sì, solo un po 'dolorante. (Yes, just a little sore.)" I answer. I've also been studying italian language which I excel at. Mabilis daw akong matuto kaya ngayon para masanay pa ko, we talk mostly in italian.

"We need to stop for today... Your body needs more adjusting."

"Pero kaya ko pa naman V." tinulungan niya kong tumayo and I wince as I feel a little pain on my feet. Actually, may mga bruises na rin ako sa katawan pero hindi naman masyadong grabe. Minsan nagi-guilty siya pag nakikita niya ang mga ito but I told him na masasanay rin ako. In no time, matatalo ko rin siya sa sparring. Konting practice pa.

"Huwag nang matigas ang ulo... Besides, Damien is going to teach you in handling guns."

"And throwing knives!" excited kong sabi with matching clap pa.

"Qualunque cosa tu voglia mu queen. (Whatever you want my queen.) Let's go and shower." he circled his arm on my waist at lumakad na kami.

"Ci alleneremo anche sotto la doccia? (Are we also gonna train in the shower?)" I ask cheekily and he chuckles tightening his hold on me.

"You know it's my favourite... Especially in bed..." he whispers the last words huskily and my body starts to heat up... Oh the effect of this man on me!