Passione 25

I stretch my arms over my head, standing in front of the floor to ceiling glass wall

I stretch my arms over my head, standing in front of the floor to ceiling glass wall. Seeing the wonderful view outside of our bedroom just keeps my good mood up. The beach, the green grass, the blue sky is just so refreshing. I woke up late since we had some extreme scuffle on the bed and the sound of the waves just made me lull to sleep. I smile as I see my man doing his morning run around the wide place. Mas maganda pa nga ang view rito kaysa sa beach house ko. Wearing one of his shirts and some shorts, I left our room and went to the kitchen to get some food. I'm always hungry now na parang hindi ako nabubusog. Napawow ako nang makita ang napakaraming pagkain sa dining table. I get the plates and utensils from the kitchen cabinet, sit in front of the table and start placing food on my plate. I am almost finished eating when Enzo comes, wet from his sweat but still very hot. He walked straight to the refrigerator and got some cold bottled water. I am staring at him as he drinks the water, his magnificent body shining, his muscles bulging and my own body is getting turned on just by that. He smirks as he faces me and deliberately licks his lips.

"Goodmorning angel... Had a good sleep?" he says walking close to me and kissing my cheek.

"Very good sleep... After our activities all night it's normal. How come you're still full of energy?"

"I was born with it, besides, I need a lot of energy to make my woman happy..." After he said that, I squealed when he lifted me up from the chair and ran to our bedroom.  He closes the door and takes me to our bed. He starts taking off my clothes and I squirm away from him.

"Honey, your all sweaty!" I tell him laughing as he pulls my shorts off. He grins when he sess that I'm not wearing underwear.

"Well, you'll get sweaty too after I'm done with you..." I giggle when he grabs my feet and pulls me to him then he gets on top of me taking his jogging pants off in the process. He takes off my top too with my bra and starts caressing my breast, my nipples are hard already.

"Are you still not satisfied last night? We almost did it until morning, you know." he just shakes his head and his lips clasp my nipple while his fingers pinch the other one making me moan.

"I can't get satisfied when I'm with you, you're insatiable and you're all that I want tesoro..." he said sweetly as he gave me butterfly kisses on my neck.

"You are so sweet... Are you sure you're a mafia boss?" he sucks my collarbone and he softly growls.

"I'll show you who's boss." He flips me on my front, grabs my waist tightly as he glides his tongue on my ass cheeks. "This ass..." he slides his fingers on my wet slit then pushes it on my core. "This pussy is mine Lexine..." he starts to move his fingers in and out and I tighten my fist on the sheets as sheer pleasure spreads through me. He moves his fingers fast and I groan when he takes it out and replaces it with his tongue. He laps up my slit from behind, he opens my legs wider, his tongue reaching my clit and he sucks it with gusto.

"V... put it inside me please..." I beg. He stops what he's doing, he caresses my back then he smacks my ass suddenly making me flinch. I feel the head of his big cock on my opening and without warning he fills me in completely. "Yes! That's it... Ummmm...You're so big!"

"You're still so tight angel! Uhm! Love this pussy!" he pulls my upper body up, placing his hands below my arms. "I love you..." he softly whispers and he starts to fuck me hard and fast.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes V! Fuck me hard! Ahahahahahah! You feel so good inside me! Uhnnn! Ummmm! Yeah!" I said loudly.

"That's right Xin! Take it! Take my cock! Only me can let you have this pleasure! No! One! Else! Uhm! Uhm! Uh! Uh! Uh! So good!"  he wraps his arms on my stomach and breasts as he continues to move. My core taking him in, my whole body on fire as he pounds into me. I never stop moaning, shouting his name until the familiar burn in my middle burst and I shiver as I come, my juices flowing out, my pussy walls tightening around him as he groans with his release. We both fall on the bed, sweaty and breathing heavily. "What are your plans for today?" he asks, pulling me close to him and nuzzling his face on my neck.

"I need to go to my office to discuss some plans about my new collection. I've got inspiration from your home."

"Our home..." I smile my heart fluttering and he kisses my lips. "I'll take you there yeah?"

"Okay mi amore, that would be great..." We kissed again, then we rested for a couple of minutes. Then we went to the bathroom to shower together, we fixed ourselves and then we went out of the house, the cars were ready in front for our departure. When we got in front of my building, I gave him a very sensual kiss then got down from the car. I was relieved when I saw Damien still as one of my guards but I see a bruise on his cute face. I didn't bother to ask him because I knew what happened to him. I'm just happy that he's still here and Vincenzo did nothing else to punish him because of what happened to the party. As the elevator opens on my office floor, sinalubong agad ako ni Julia. She grabs my hand as he pulls me immediately at the privacy of my office.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask her as I sit on my swivel chair and face her.

"I'm just worried. Bigla na lang kasi kayong umalis kagabi na hindi nagpapaalam. Ano bang nangyari?" I sigh and boot up my computer.

"Matthew happened... He tried to kiss me forcefully, cut my lip. Enzo saw it and my man punched him good."

"No wonder kung bakit naghi-hysterical ang parents niya at si Sapphire naman galit na galit. She told everyone that you were jealous that's why you destroyed her engagement party. Yon ang umiikot na balita ngayon but you and Vincenzo together got the highest tea. The media is crazy about it. Actually kanina pa sumasagot ng tawag ang secretary mo dahil sa kanila."

"She's doing her job well then kasi wala pang nangulit sakin kahit ni isa. Did you tell them that we will have a meeting?"

"Yes boss! Grabe ka ha, kaka-launch pa lang nating ng new line mo, may bago ka na namang niluluto."

"I had many inspirations in Italy." and smile dreamily as I reminisce my moments there together with Vincenzo.

"Duh? Why not di ba? Magkaroon ka ba naman ng future husband na Vincenzo Adrian Mangietti."

"You should have seen the face of Sapphire when she saw us." I said and laugh. "She's totally into him!"

"Ay bet ko yan! Spill besh!" I shake my head as I tell her when I encountered my rival last night. After an hour, we walk to the conference room and I shared my new ideas. I am also happy to hear that Stardust is doing well kahit na wala ako ang nagkakaproblema lang talaga ay ang factory na gumagawa ng products namin. I set up a schedule to go there to check it out.

It was almost 5PM when my fiance called to tell me that he's waiting for me outside. I gathered all my things, bid goodbye to my secretary, my employees and to Julia and excitedly rode the elevator. I walk fast when I get down on the lobby, I see my man in front of the building and he smiles as he sees me. When I got close to him, I immediately wrapped my arms around his torso as he chuckled and hugged me back. Buong araw ko pa lang hindi siya nakikita pero sobrang miss ko na siya. He confidently kisses me on my lips even though many people are around but I kiss him back. As he guides me into the car, a black van passes us, men riding on it with big guns on their hands as they fire at us. Vincenzo shouted something and shields me as they continue their assault. We shield ourselves on the bulletproof car, people screaming, running everywhere. As the shooting stopped, some of his men followed the vehicle and I heard Enzo cursing as his hand was pressing down on the side of his stomach.

"Oh God..." I murmur when I see blood spreading on his white dress shirt. "V! Your shot!" I said panicking. "NONONONONO! MARCOS!!!"