Passione 20

Staring and watching on my enormous flat screen TV in my house office repeating the commercial that has my half naked girlfriend on it

Staring and watching on my enormous flat screen TV in my house office repeating the commercial that has my half naked girlfriend on it. I almost smash it to pieces really, but my angel is just so beautiful. A lot has happened after I found her, who knew she would be so fierce but also trustful to people that got close to her. That's why I've been on tightrope because if I broke that trust, everything will be over for us. I'm just so glad that she accepted me for who I am but now that she's part of my world, many dangers are coming to her. The one in Paris was just an accident but what if she was really poisoned? I need to make sure that won't happen again and I've been doing it for the last few days that's why it's stressing me out. We also had a spat because of my stupidity? But you can't blame me for getting pissed because my future wife is exposing her body with that frustrating commercial. But I can't let that get me, she's basking on her success on her new launch and I'm very happy for her... With a knock on the door, Marcos comes in holding a newspaper and sees me watching the commercial again.

"Will you stop watching your woman on the big screen already." he chastised me and I just sigh heavily.

"Non posso farci niente. (I can't help it.) What's that?" sabay tingin sa hawak niya. Nilapag niya yon sa mesa at nabasa ko ang headline that it's about me and my woman. Mukhang malalaman na ng lahat kung sino siya. It's been 2 months that she's been with me and all those days with her were spent with happiness.

"You can't hide it any longer besides she's well known and it's possible that someone will recognize her."

"Well, she's ready for it. She's just worried about her family and also the scandal with her ex."

"That doesn't matter about the ex. He's getting married soon anyway with Sapphire Greer and you are invited." may nilagay siya ulit na puting envelope sa mesa at tinignan ko lang yon saglit.

"Sapphire Greer? Funny, I don't even know her."

"She's the daughter of Everette Greer, you'd work with him in LA once. I think he's the one who invited you."

"What's the situation in LA?"

"The media is sniffing it out. Socials are in a frenzy about you and her being together. Some were quite excited and the others well... Where's donna by the way? Training?"

"She's still sleeping... Lately she's been very tired and not eating well. I don't know why but she said she's like that when she's stressed."

"I can understand the tired part but not eating well? Ama il cibo. (She loves food.)"

"Lo so. È solo così testarda. (I know. She's just so stubborn.) I'm worried that she will not be happy with the news and she's having a problem with her irritating mother."

"You haven't met her mother and you're irritated with her. Why?"

"Her mother is kind of manipulative. Whatever she wants, my woman does it just to make her happy including the wedding with her ex. She was not ready but her mother really likes the guy."