6. repitition

I woke up at twelve in the afternoon the next day.

I was practically on top of Niall and his legs were dangling off the couch. I laughed slightly at how awkward his body had gotten while sleeping. I watched his mouth open like a fish every once in a while and his eyes move under his eyelids. His cheeks were flushed a bit red so I figured he was getting warm from both of our body heat. I sat up, trying not to wake him up, and throwing my leg over him to try to get off the couch. And with my luck he woke up to me straddling him.

"Good morning." I said, smiling.

"Good morning is right." He muttered in his sleepy voice that made me want to crawl away and hide forever.

"I was just trying to get off the couch, you, um, you looked like you were burning up so, yeah." I said. He nodded, putting his arms around me and pulling me down to his chest.

"Nah, I'm okay." He said. I nodded into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. He stayed like this for a few minutes until I slid out of his arms.

"Where are you going?" he whined.

"Food." I shrugged. He laughed, shaking his head.

I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. I checked the cabinets and the refrigerator and basically everywhere to find absolutely nothing.

"Niall James Horan! Where is all the food?" I yelled into the living room. He came in, stumbling a bit with his eyebrows furrowed. A look of realization hit his face after a few seconds.

"Ohhhh yeah. I forgot. I threw it all away. I was supposed to go shopping to day. Wanna come with me?" he rambled. I nodded.

"Sure. I'll probably have to stop by at my house. Come with me." I said, not really giving him an option. He shrugged and walked away, probably to get ready.

Ten minutes later he came back into the living room with wet hair, black jeans, and a blue polo.

"Ready?" he asked. I looked at his hair and shook my head.

"Come on." I sighed. I grabbed his hand leading him to the bathroom as he directed me to where it was. I grabbed the blow dryer, plugging it up.

"What are you d-" the loud noise from the blow dryer cut him off. I ran my finger through his hair, trying to dry it quicker.

"Don't want you catching a cold, babe." I yelled over the fan. He chuckled silently, looking at me through the mirror. I smiled fondly at him, unplugging the blow drier, seeing his hair had mostly dried. "All better." I whispered.

"Thank you." He said, turning around, kissing my forehead slightly, and walking out of the bathroom. I nodded, following him out the front door. He walked over to his car opening the door for me.

"Thank you, sir." I said.

"You're welcome, my lady." He said. I laughed at his attempt to sound British but failing miserably.
-
Walking into my house with someone was new to me. My mother was asleep on the couch but woke up when the front door closed. She sat up quickly, obviously not noticing Niall.

"Nix! Where have you been?" she yelled. I flinched at her loud voice.

"I told you I was staying with a friend, mom. Who is currently behind me." Niall peeked his head out and waved at my mom. She seemed shocked, like I was making up Niall. Which I wouldn't blame her. I've never had friends before why would I have them now?

"Hi, nice to meet you. If you'll excuse us. I have to talk to my daughter real quick." She told him, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen.