Episode 1- First meeting

Y/N's POV:                                                                                                                       It's the first day of school. I am now in 6th grade, and when I graduate. I want to take the hero course. I am sitting at my desk right now, just looking around. I am looking at group after group after group of students or my classmates that have a group of friends. Until I noticed a boy with black hair sitting by himself, he's doing the same thing I am. It looks like he doesn't want crowds like me. 

"Should I talk to him?" I asked myself. Until I realized that i have locked an eye contact with him. He looked at me like he's thinking something really deep. He looks like he want to say something to me but can't.

After about 3 minutes of eye contact. The teacher came in and we break the eye contact as the whole "introduce yourself" begins, and I'm only waiting for that black haired boy to introduce, the rest of the class, well, I don't really care about them since they're so normal, and only the black haired boy is the unique one. The one who catches my attention.

"H-hello, I'm E-ejiro Kirishima" The boy said, very shy. He looks down in embarrassment. When he look up, he again got into an eye contact with me. 

I smiled. Then I saw a sparkle on the boys eye. But I looked away as I feel my cheeks heating up. After class. Kirishima walked up to my desk. "H-hi" he started. "Y-y/n, right?" he said as he's rubbing the back of his neck. I nod as an answer.

"And your Eijiro, right?" I replied. "O-oh yeah" the boy said. "S-so um...c-can you be my f-friend?" he asked me. "Sure" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Really?!"

"Yeah!" 

"Well, can we eat lunch together?" he asked. "Well,yeah of course" I said.

So we went to the cafeteria and hangout the whole day.

After school. Kiri and I walked together, heading home. We laughed and shared so many jokes and stories. I never laughed this much my whole life.

"Thank you"