Episode 3 - My First time

As you got to know Kiri, you got really good at communicating with other people, as for Kiri, he now has a bestfriend, and Kiri has got feelings for Y/n for a while now (and i meant 5months and 2weeks). Every time he sees Y/n, his heart beats in a speed of lightning.

It is now your graduation...

"Kiri!" You called your best friend who is talking to his parents.

"Hey Y/n" He replied to you with a smile. "Hey honey" His mom greeted you with a wide smile.

"Oh hello Mrs. Kirishima, how have you been?" You replied. "Good-" she got cut off by the announcer. "Everyone please be seated. Our program is about to start. Thank you". Kiri's mom looked at you two and mouthed "congrats, see you guys later" she gave both of you flying kisses as she walks to her seat.

"You ready?" Kiri asked you as he looks at you. "Yeah, just a bit nervous" you replied.

 "Why are you nervous?"

" 'Cause, it's our first graduation. And it just feels so......" Your trying to think of a word to describe it as you make a face and snapping your fingers, waiting for a word to pop in your brain.

"Exiting? Relief? Happy? What?" He said.

"Hmmmm.... maybe..ALL... Hehe"

"haha, ok now let's go!"

And so. The graduation starts... After it, You have a party. Well, you and Kiri have an conjoint party. All your family members are there. And you all have fun!

And your dad bought planes ticket to America. He only bought two so it's just for you and Kiri.

"OMG! I'M SO EXITED!!" You shout out of exitement.

"Woah.Calm down Y/n" He replied.

"How can I calm down? It's my first time leaving the country! And what's even better is that we're going to America!!!" 

"Ok....well, its my first time to you know..so please, calm down."

You sigh "Okay".

"Now let's get back to packing we'll be there for 1 year." He said as he fold his clothes and puts it in his bag.

"Fine" You started packing as well.

-The next day- at 6:30 am

You woke up due to hearing your phone ringing because of your alarm.

You groan as you sit up. You get up and get ready. Then you picked your bags and head out your room and headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning honey" Your mom greeted you as she puts a plate down on the counter.

"Morning Mom" You said as you sat on the chair. "Where's Dad?" You asked as you begin to eat your food.

"He's picking up Eijiro" she said. "Oh okay" You replied and continue to finish your food.

Kirishima's POV:

Y/n's dad pick me up from our house at 6:30 am.

"Hey kiddo. You ready?" Y/n's dad asked me.

"Yes sir!" I reply. He laughs a bit and let me in his car. As he droves off, he's telling me how beautiful America is. And it's making me so exited.

"When you arrive at the airport, her aunt should be there to pick you up. Don't worry, she have your names so you guys won't be mistaking for another person." Y/n's dad said.

"Ohh okay, Thank you sir" I said as I chuckle.

"Take care of my daughter, ok?" he requested.

"Yes sir! I promise!" I said with a salute.

Once we arrived at their house, Y/n is already outside waiting for us.

"Y/N!!"