Episode 5 - The Party

Its been six days since you and Kiri arrived at America for vacation. You and Kiri hang out with your cousins everyday, and they all thought that Kiri is your boyfriend hehe. They want Kiri for you because he's sweet, caring, understanding, calm, handsome, and more.

Anyways. Your cousin gave you an invitation to her friends party (not a birthday party,but like,a party wealthy people would randomly arrange) . Well, the party is very elegant. You might want to call it prom. Of course, you and Kiri want to enjoy so you both decided you want to come to the party. But. You both need a date, so you just decided to be each others date because your more comfortable with each other. 

But it was harder than you thought. You both got awkward knowing that you are each others dates. You faces turned red for a few hours. But it now became a small blush. And still... awkwardness.

 awkwardness

"I've never been so nervous my whole life

"I've never been so nervous my whole life." You thought to your self.

"What if.... I accidently confessed to her? Will she still talk to me?" Kiri said, questioning himself.

"Why am I like this?! He's/she's my best friend!" You both thought. You then got out of your room wearing this:

 You then got out of your room wearing this:

And Kiri? well... here:

As you got out of your room, you saw Kiri outside of his door, trying to get his tie done

You chuckled and help him. As you kinda tightened the knot at the tie. You locked eye contact.

He's slowly leaning down to you, you both close your eyes as your lips are pressed against each other. As he pull away, both of your faces turns as red as a tomato. He then clears his throat and said:

"U-um l-let's go...?"

"U-uh...y-yea RIGHT!" You replied trying to wipe the flustered look on your face.

You both walk to the living room, facing down and not having a single eye contact nor a conversation.

"You kids ready?" Your aunt says as she stands up from her sofa.

When she saw your red faces, she smirked and said "Are you guys attending a tomato face party~" (kinda cringe but meh)

You clenched you fists out of embarrassment, Kiri then forced a smile and said "l-let's go now,shall we..?"

You nod and headed straight to the car,Kiri followed. You got inside and slammed your faced against your hands,still hiding your blushing face.

He slowly got inside the car as well...and trying to sit beside you as  slowly as possible,not to make you flinch or feel uncomfortable...

"Y/n...I'm sorry... you must've hate me for what i did-"

You stopped him by kissing him...not letting him breathe for almost a minute before pulling away...

"Kiri...."

"Y/n....."

"Kiri,i like you.."