21-The Buisness Meeting (1)

"Mhmm," I say to the person on the phone as I have my hair tie in my mouth as I tie my hair up. "Can you hold for one moment? I need to tie up my hair."

I mute myself on the phone and place it down on my desk and finish tying up my hair.

I pick up my phone and I mute myself. "Hello? Ok good that you are still here." I sit down on my chair and get on my computer. "Yes so we have received those products and the other one you mentioned beforehand." I pull out my note pad and take notes of what he is saying. "Ok let me pause you right there so I can..." he says something funny and I laugh. "...no no, but um I want to make sure I heard what you said correctly. So the payment for the product was owed right? Ok and how much did that cost?" I write down the amount it cost. "Yes I have that down as well. Thank you so much for the product and for working with us. Have a nice day." I hang up and place my phone down on the desk. I let out a stressful sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Seems like my girl knows what she is doing." Ace says. I jump a little because I didn't even hear him come in. "Sorry to scare you Des," he says as he walks towards me. He stands behind me and massages my shoulders. He kisses the top of my head and grabs my note pad. "Interesting," he says as he places down the pad on my desk.

"You know this is stressful." I say leaning back in my seat. I watch as he laughs and shakes his head. He walks to the other side of my desk.

"I never said it was going to be easy." He says taking a seat in front of me. "I do this for a living but people have to do as I say."

"Ok," I say pulling myself into the desk more and folding my hands. "What is it Ace?" I say looking into his eyes.

"We have a business meeting," he says. "You and I have to leave to another country. How does traveling to Paris sound for a week?"

I jump out of my seat. "Are you serious? Of course I would love to go." I smile the biggest smile ever. "When do we leave?"

"Tonight." I freeze in my spot. "Before we go, just know that no matter how mad they may make you you have to respect the guy and his wife. Just them two ok?" I nod.

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I twirl his hair around my finger. "Mmmm," I say looking into his eyes. I look down on his lips and notice that he is biting the bottom lip. Suddenly we start making out.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He forces his tongue in my mouth and I let it in. He puts me on the desk and I start pushing off all the papers and pens off my desk. His lips leave mine and they start kissing my neck. I moan at each kiss he places. He unbuttons the buttons on my shirt and grabs my pony tail and pulls my head back and starts sucking my neck. I can feel the hickeys he left. I finally get control on my head and lift it up and smash my lips onto his. He takes out my pony tail and I remove his shirt. I kick my heels off.

"You are so fucking hot," he says out of breath. He takes my shirt and my pants off me. He kisses my breast and then admires my body. "You have the most perfect body. Fuck." I take off his pants and we continue to make out. He pulls his underwear down and takes mine off.

He grabs a condom from his pants that were just on the floor and rolls it onto himself. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me as he sinks into me.

I moan at the feeling of him inside of me. "Aceeee..." I moan his name as he goes in and out slowly. He starts to pick up the pace and suddenly the desk is moving. "ACEEEEE UGHHHH! YESSSS YESSS HARDER PLEASEEEEE!" He grabs my waist and pounds me against him so he can go harder.

"Fuckkk Des!" He moans out of breath as he pounds in me. "Come on. Say my name like you want me. Say it for me please."

"Aceeee...." I realize he is going slower and I don't want him to go slower. "ACEEEE! OHH ACEEEEE UGHHHH...." He pulls my hair so my head tilts up and I grip onto his back.