27

Ace cups my face with his hand and has the biggest smile on his face. I look into his eyes and all I see is love and happiness. I place my hand gently on his face and he melts into it. He places his hand on mine and smiles at me again. I am so lucky to have in my life.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked me, resting his hands on my thigh.

I shake my head. "No alcohol, baby," I say smirking. "We have to be sober. Remember?" Ace smiles at me and leans in to kiss me.

"Party pooper!" I hear May say in a very drunk voice. Ace grunts. May looks at me with her elbows keeping her up on the bar table. "Let loose! Have fun! Whooo!" May throws her hands in the air and laughs. "Today is amazing!" The she runs off.

I laugh and then I look at Ace. "I love you," I say to him. He picks me up off the bar and I wrap my legs around his waist. He puts me down when we are on the dance floor.

"Ace!" A woman's voice yells. But not any voice, Ivy's. "So, guess what?"

"Hmm?" Ace says gripping my ass and I giggle.

"I ask the DJ to play the so we danced to in high school. So, come on!" She says as she goes to grab his hand. I move it away and look at her with a death stare. "What are you doing? If he wants to he can!"

I look up at Ace and he slowly tilts his head down to look at me. My eyes show him how concerned I am.

"It's noting that you're thinking of," he reassures. "I promise. It is bachata but not the way we do it." He kisses my cheek and I relax. "How about this? You can watch us." I nod in agreement. "Ok, Ivy let's go."

She smiles and goes to grab his hand. She stops when she noticed that he is already holding mine tightly not wanting to let go. Ivy looks at me and then to our hands and then to Ace and then back at me. She rolls her eyes and turns around to signal the DJ.

Ace looks at me once more before kissing me softly on my lips. I didn't want to stop but he pulled away with a reassuring smile. He let go of my hand and walked towards Ivy in the middle of the dance floor and I stood and watched her every move.

I watch them closely and everything seems fine. Ace is keeping his distance and Ivy isn't being her flirty self. Well, I though so.

Towards the end of the dance, Ivy dips her self down and Ace goes to catch her so she doesn't fall. Ivy puts her hand behind Ace's neck and when he brings her up, she puts their foreheads together. She smiles at him and whispers something to him. When she looks at me, her lips form a smirk and she rested her head on Ace's chest.

My eyes began to water and I stood there frozen in my place.

Ace's POV

When I catch Ivy to prevent her from falling, she places her hand on the back of my neck and puts our foreheads together. This wasn't apart of the dance?

She smiles at me and then her eyes goes to my lips. She looks back at my eyes. "Like old times. Remember? Homecoming night of our Senior year?" She smiles at the memory and when I look back at it, I regret every moment.

She rests her head on my chest and I push her away and she loses her balance a little but gets it back. I look at Desi, whose beautiful eyes have become flooded with tears. She is frozen in her spot and she is crying.