Chapter One: A New Home and Family

The world has been through tragic events, and many things have occurred causing a ability that has been popping up without question that are giving people super powers that people could only dream of having. These super powers are called quirks, and have been popping up for generations to come. Right now only 80% of the world have developed these quirks, and the other 20% are considered quirkless, normal people to the society. The quirkless people do not get it well in the society that they are in and do not fit with the 'rest' of the world. Despite all of this one man will over come the odd's and become the Number one hero, saying "I am here!" To the fellow people. 

Although the world does not start on this individual, it starts on a young child who is 5 years old. This child has been through a tough time in their life, ever since a tragic event happened to the child's parents. When the child was 5 years old and was starting to understand life, and all the things life had to provide, her parents meet a tragic end to a unknown villain when they were at work at a building construction company. The child did not hear of the tragic news of her parents until they did not show up home when they usually came. Despite her age she was very smart, and understood many things children her age did not. Therefore she went to the small Television set they had at their small apartment and turned it on looking for a channel that could tell her the recent things that have happened. When surfing through the channels the young child found the channel she was looking for, and dropped the remote to the ground in absolute shock. There were her parents face's on the front page of the news, Rei Uraraka and John Uraraka. The child did not know what to do, she understood what this meant. She would no longer see the smiling faces of her parents coming back home and giving her the hug she always waited to receive at the door. Once the shock eventually wore off she fell to her knee's and started weeping uncontrollably for the fact that she wont have parents for the rest of her live. 

Things would only go down hill from there for this child, having to go to an orphanage because she was not old enough to pay rent to their home, and had to leave to find somewhere else to live. The Owner who they were paying the rent to was a terrible person and did not care for the Childs well being, since she could not give him his money, and sent her to a orphanage. When the child arrived at the orphanage, they thought that it would get a little bit better and she could start anew, but that all went down hill when she meet the lady who was running the orphanage. She was aggressive to the children when the adults were not around and would punish them for the smallest things they did, and the punishments were not suited for children. They were sent to a downstairs basement and were told "Stay there for the Night and think about your actions!" This did not sit well for the child, having to stay on the cold ground of the basement many times for the little things she did wrong when she was at the Orphanage. The child could only endure so much of this that one day she decided to leave the orphanage, hoping that no one would care, or see her. After waiting for the right time the child escaped and ran away from the orphanage and lived on the streets.

The streets for them were no better than the orphanage, the child would have to roam around the city endlessly looking for a place to sleep for the night. That was not the worst of it for her, she would get dirty looks from people all around the town that saw here, and would get picked on by the local children, laughing at the child for not having a home or a family. This left the Childs heart broke, and made her think that all people were terrible. The child spent many days on the street, having to bathe in the the ocean at the closest beach when people were not nearby to keep clean. Even though the water the child was in was not clean, she still did what she could with the life style she was in. One day when the child was walking around the town, their small stomach rumbled loudly, signaling that they were in desperate need of food. Although the child knew this was the wrong thing to do, they had no choice and had to do something she never saw herself doing, which was stealing.