◇0/1◇

In your eyes life was moving very quickly and you felt like you were always behind. Always trying to achive something, always trying to please someone, always just trying to pursue something, and do it perfectly. But for some reason there was always something or someone two steps ahead of you and you felt like you could never reach that level. But although you didnt always reach someone's expectations it sometimes didn't matter because you had something even better; you had a Freind.

A best freind in fact Tobio Kageyama, but you would you would usually just call him kags. You've always had a soft spot for Kageyama but never really knew why, somtimes you guys would go down the school halls and people would automatically just freeze in fear or either give you guy's wierd stares which was kind of bad for you since you never really liked attention.

Was it his height? his Appearance? Or his overall attitude? Well actually he wasn't always what he seems to be known as he actually he used to be super nice, naive, Cheerful, and mostly just a happy kid back in middle school. But... out of no where he started to play Volleyball and thats when it started; it was all fun and games at first but the more he played, the more
determined he began to get. the more he wanted to win, and when you wanted to hang out sometimes he would most of the time just say "Sorry y/n gotta practice.... maybe tomorrow?" And then you guys started to become more distant.

Well.... that was until Highschool started. and to be honest you were kind of nervous, which was odd because you would usually not be the nervous type. But attending a new school with people you dont know at all, you gotta say that could be pretty nerve wracking.

                            A/N
  Sorry about this chahpter being so.        short im working on some other stuff too