◇0/3◇

"Yeah freinds, or would you rather be acquaintances o-" "N-no friends are fine.... its just i dont have a lot of frienjds here so, thank you" "Oh? Well your w-" Out of no where there were people bursting through the door, One by one; you analyzed the rest of the class until one Tall boy walked through the door It's that boy that i walked pass in the Hallway you noted in your head.

He looked a little familiar you just couldn't seem to get where you knew him from, but you ended up leaving it alone.

Minutes turned into hours and you felt like you wanted to colapse but you couldn't you were to worried that you were going to miss something Important, and your grades was one of the things that neede to stay up the most out of everything. But for some reason tou couldn't stop thinking about where you seen that tall boy.

He was a couple of  rows beside you and he always had this cold expression on his face, and never really talked to anyone and you could tell that he was kind of ..... well......Not that smart but it would be bad to judge people by there apperance nor skill. So you ended up just waiting till class was over to try to talk to him.

After hours of school you finally went to go talk to the Tall boy "H-hey" you said Out of breath" "Hey.....are you alright?" He lookwd at you up and down slowly, "Were you running?" "N-no where would you get that idea?" You said still panting "uhhh? Nevermind, what do you want....uhhh what's your name?" "OH!? my name well im Y/N" you said smiling "Y- It's you?!" "What do you mean?" "Y/N it's me Kageyama"

"K -kageyama!?"  

"Yeah".....

"Soooo"......

"How ya been?"

"Well I-"

A/N
Sorry if this one was boring and short i just needed to put this out

A/NSorry if this one was boring and short i just needed to put this out