◇0/6◇

After a long and boring day of school you call your mom and give her an update on where you are and where your going. she was kind of sceptical of how suden this was because she cared about you, but she also understood friendships. so she let you go over for a couple hours.

To be honest it was kind of akward walking with Kageyama. No one tried to make any conversation, Eye contact, Nothing, Just the sound of foot steps and the wind blowing.

During that akward walk with Kageyama you walked pass a couple of nice houses but all of a suden he stopped, "Why did you stop?" He turned his head to look at you, "This is it" he said with a mellowed tone "This is it?.....looks nice."

He ended up leading you into the house where you saw family pictures, Well..... That mostly had him and his mother."Hungry?" Kageyama said lifting his brow, "No but i am thirsty" you told him "Alright." "Whats this?" You heard him say "Oh it's a note from my mom" "what does it say?" "It says"

" Hey sweetheart i found out that i have   a late shift today, so i sadly cant attend seeing Y/N today. so tell her i said hi ok, love you sweetheart. -Mom

"Oh well thats fine I understand, my mom works ling shift's too. But not gonna lie it gets a little sometimes" "Oh? You'll be fine you have me"  A slight blush of pink appeared on your face. "Thanks kags" "Wanna watch a movie, to pass the time" Kageyama suggested "Sure thats sounds cool."

You guys flop on the couch and you choose to pick a comedy because it was your favorite genre, and as you were watching you heard a coy0le of chuckles here and there.

Soon during the movie felt a finger rubbing against your hand you looked down to se it was Kageyama's fingers then you slowly looked back up where Kageyama cupped your face in his hand and pushed your lips together you were resistant at first but soon got comfortable.

He grasped your waist tightly bringing you in closer and closer until you could feel his breath against your neck.

Her heart beat is racing should i stop? You quickly pulled away from the kiss "Hey kags" his eyes opened for a second
And furrowed his brow "Huh?" "Thanks for calling me Adorable" "Heh your welcome" He started blushing Instantly "No stop making me blush! I havent even got started with you yet....
y/n. ~"

A/N
The next part is coming soon hope you liked this one

A/NThe next part is coming soon hope you liked this one