◇0/2◇

Soon you ended up choosing Karasuno High school a pretty known place but mostly known for their Volleyball team. They were a....Ok team, not to bad but not to good either. but right now there known as, "The flightless crows" which was pretty rude in all honesty.

You hopped out of the car saying bye to your mom. She was definitely nervous actually she was even more nervous than you were which really applied preasure and made you really anxious.  "Bye sweetie have a good day at school" "Ok i will" you reapplied with a shakier tone "Shit shit shit !" You mumbled under your breath. the more you got closer to the school the more your hands started to shake, The more you felt like you were going to plumage on the ground at any second now.... but you didn't. Thankfully.

You made your first couple of steps into the new school and....not that bad. you didnt know what to expect but. not that bad. Yes there were a couple of people talking by the lockers. and definitely staring. But you tried to ignore most of them until you walked pass a much taller boy, at that time you didnt really have time to focus on their face or see who it was. All you knew was that you had to go to class quickly and on time so you wouldn't have to face embarrassment.

That was the one  that you dreaded well....compaared to the 30 page long list of things that you dreaded. So to avoid that concept you dashed to the classroom thinking that you and only you could be in there, well you were right you were in there by yourself.... and also another random person.

You flinched a bit suprised to turn around and see someone else other than you in the classroom. Let alone another girl, but it came to your suprise that she lookwd a little scared herself. HECK! she looked terrified but. you didnt really know why. she looked super sweet, she even had a ponytail and and rainbow star clips in her hair.

It was gonna be akward just you two sitting in silence until class started so you tried  to make conversation, "Hi" you said calmly The ponytail girl jumped up with a "Hello! sorry for just staring, i was being a little weird please tell me was i being weird?!" "Uhhh? No your fine i should have said sometging earlier so your ok" "OH!? Well thanks....Well my name is Yachi, and yours?" "Well hi Yachi im Y/N, i hope we can be good friends. "

"F- freinds?!"

A/N
This chapter was a little longer
So i hope you liked it, Next chapter coming soon

A/NThis chapter was a little longerSo i hope you liked it, Next chapter coming soon