1

Killua

I opened the brown door. Those people I asked said it is the store where I can eat free. Well, they said it's free so why not, right? I saw some people drinking and laughing out loud. I hold my board and walk at the bartender. Some of them looking at me weirdly. Though I don't mind it.

"Hey, they said it's free here. Is that true?" I asked at old man. The old man stared at me and rose his brows.

"Yes it is. But not truly free," my eyebrow twitched. I think he's annoying...

"Why is that?"

He looked at me. He's kinda nervous? "W-well, our King provide this for us but there's something in return."

Then it's not free, idiot. I scrunched my nose and sighed. "Right, so what is it?"

He shrugged. "Just eat what you want and I'll tell you," he's voice became calm. Is he bipolar?

"Bullshit." I whispered.

I ordered some healthy food and water. When I finished eating, I turned again to the old man. "I'm done ."

He nodded and handed me a piece of paper. When I looked at it. It's an address of the palace? King's palace? Oh there's a message too.

Better not run. Or else you'll suffer to death.

That was funny. I'm used to being tortured, you know? But I'm not going to die. I laughed loudly. The old man looked at me weirdly. Why? Does he think I'm going to run? Not quite. I'm just fifteen years old though.

I bid my farewell and thanks to the old man and exited.

I look again at the paper. Well, I need to ask someone again. I sighed while walking.

I saw a gird and I think she's at my age. I walked towards her. "Hey, may I ask?"

She looked at me and nodded. I let her see the paper and she looked shocked about what she saw. "A-ah hehe. Yeah, you know that way?" She pointed the west where the houses are in. "Just walk straight then turn left. You'll see a lot of armed men, just ask them to let you ride to their vehicles," she looked shy? Why? Am I smelly?

"Oh, thanks," then I turned away from her and walk where she just instructed and secretly smell myself. I still smell good.

Walk straight then turn left. Then I'll see an armed men then ask. Easy. I did what she said. I saw some men and walked towards them.

"Hey, Look," I gave them the paper. They looked at each other before turning at me.

"Are you sure, kid? You're just a kid. I don't think you can endure it," the man with a beard said with a doubtful tone.

"Yes I can. Now can you give me a ride to the palace?"

They laughed. "Hey, kid. Do you think you're going there for fun? Hell no, they want a pet hahaha."

My aura flowed. I know they felt it. Sweats forming at their bodies. "Just bring me there." I coldly said.

They nodded. "Right," the others said. They nodded nervously.

They led me to their vehicle and rode it silently. As a minute passed. I saw a big mansion. Err, I mean palace. Wait because in this position, it's just like our residence in the mountain.

I stepped out and continue walking without looking back at them. The guards saw me and immediately walked towards me.

"What are you doing here? No one is allowed here." I looked at him. No one? Are you sure about that?

He looked at the paper I gave.

"Oh... here, follow me."

We walk.

There's another purpose why I'm here. I'm not going to come here without a benefit and a reason. though I'm not scared to die. Well, not now, I still need to know something.

As we enter, there's a lot of maid. Of course, this is a freaking palace. Well, we have quite a lot of maids too.

They were whispering about something 'good luck' then laughing at next. They are not insane, right? Oh yeah, I doubt that.

We continued to walk when a sudden hand grabbed my arm causing me to flinch, no scratch that, I wasn't really startled. They took my bag. My bag is kinda heavy because of my two yoyos. The ones who took my bag fell from the weight of it, I wanted to tease them but thankfully, I stopped myself. Well, honestly I don't give a fuck. They handcuffed me, a heavy metal one (not heavy for me) plus a collar cuffs something like that.

Oh man, it's really uncomfortable but I didn't react. I wanted this for the first place cause I don't have anything to do plus I'm hungry that time.

Woah, I think they're gonna treat me like a pet. I cringed. That was really cringe.

The one who handcuffed me talk. "Do whatever the Celestial Dragon's want if you don't want to die" he warns and dragged me until we arrived to an open door.

The door has a fascinating gold design. Not bad.

A old lady ran to us. "Well, well. That Gradino really knows how to pick a pet." Ah. So Gradino is the old man earlier... Not that I care.

I looked at her with a disgusting look. I'm not idiot for me not to know what is this all about.

"Oh, darling. Don't look at me like that." She says while staring intently at me.

What the? She reminds me of that creepy Hisoka.

"You're quite handsome. They will certainly like you as their pet. Just hope that they won't kill you until the day," with that, she left.

They keep dragging me until I kneeled at the floor. Apparently, I don't have any pain to feel right now. So that's good.

I smirk secretly.

The man besides me notice my smile. "Oi, don't even think you can escape here. The collar of yours will explode when you step out in this territory"

Explode? Auto bomb? Damn so freaking annoying. Then I really can't get out of here huh?

I wonder if Aokiji is still here? Damn it. It's not that I'm scared, it's just, why the hell I put my self in this? Besides I have plan. But.. kinda failed when this man said the collars will explode. It's in my neck, man. Neck. If I ever try to escape, I will surely die this time.

But for now, I'll consider my self as a lucky. I'm on my knees when a one ugly guy appears. What? Now I know. There's more than ugly than the ugliest. I laughed mentally, can't man. He's so ugly. There's still a snot in his nose. that is incredibly gross.

I secretly ready my demon hand. Well, I can just take his heart in an instant but.. fine, am gonna control my self. But. If he says something I don't like, see himself as dead.

"Ehhh? This is it?! A kid?! What am I? Do I look like a joke?!" He shouted. All of them bowed their head and kneel like I do. yeah you mean this is it? You're the King? You are the joke to be honest.

"I'm sorry, my lord. Gradino sent this kid.."

"Be ready for your punishment if this kid dies in the middle of my play, you'll see" the ugly guy said. I cringe. a big ick.

I just breathe when this ugly ride my back!

What the hell? I'm about to fall but I manage to balance myself. What a freaking weight. Wait. But. He's not that heavy, I'm just surprised. My yoyos are even heavy than him. Well. I started crawling when he hit my back with a thick slap.

I cursed you to death, you dimwit! But of course, I'm not affected by that.

The ugly started singing nonsense songs as he hit my back to crawl faster.

I did what he wanted. I'll let you enjoy your joyous moments
______________________________________________________________________________________