4

Killua

I been walking around here in 'Mariejois'. Man, the security here is so tight, no wonder, this is the homeland of the so called God.

When we, Rob Lucci escort me here, my mouth is been open since we arrived here,  this is so awesome, I mean, the palace that I have been is nothing compared to this. We rode elevator and saw a cloud, the sky. Well, I can jump to the sky, 'Gon and I tried it on Greed Island' but this is more cool than that. This land is in the sky. The people here is insane, thinking that they're God and they lived here in the sky.

When I left the five old man it that room. Maids, guards, all of the people I saw, they've been bowing when I was around. Are they mistaken me for someone? Maybe. But, I'm not that dumb. I know I may be idiot sometimes but when it comes to a serious matter, I'm not.

I know. I know. The five creep old men is involved to this-

"Excuse me, Killua-Sama" a lady bowing approach me.

What? Did I heard it correctly? Sama? Where did it came from? As long as I know, I'm just a traveler here.

"Just Killua, stop bowing and look at me. What do you want?" While raising my brows and waiting for her answer.

She froze a little but it back to normal. "I-i, I-i w-was t-told t-to to escort y-you to y-your r-room"

I was annoyed with the way she shutters but didn't mind it though.

She leads the way in to 'my' room.

Well, if I'll like that room, then I'll stay, if not, I don't know. Just joking, I don't have a choice but to stay here for a while.

When we arrive at the certain room, it's big. It's more bigger than my usually room I had. I thank the lady and she turned her back to me fast.

Why are they scared? I didn't do anything bad, yet.

I looked around at the white and gold room and put my bag into a table beside  the bed.

I didn't waste another second and jump to the bed for me to sleep.

I need to have enough sleep. I hope tomorrow will be fine.

___________________________________________

Time Skip; brought to you by; anything's
___________________________________________

I woke up hearing the knock from the door.

Seriously? What time is it? I'm still sleepy for god sake. Argh, I forgot to tell them not to disturb me.

"Killua-Sama. The elders-sama requested you to join their breakfast" voice of the old lady said.

I cover my face with a pillow. "Leave me alone"

"Killua-Sama, please. We don't want to die"

When I heard that, I'm confused. Die? Why would they die?

"Let me have my sleep more"

With that. The knock stopped but I still sense their presence. I sigh.

"Fine!" I shouted. "Damn it" I whispered.

I don't understand. They treated me as their master but they're demanding me as well?

Because I'm lazy to take a bath, I just changed my clothes. It is my white and blue turtle neck. My uniform. Err

I put my two yoyos in my pocket and bring my skateboard.

I open the door and over fifty-? What the hell? Whatever.

I felt this sensation before. The guards and maid, following me. It's like my life when I wa an assassin.