14

Killua.

Flashback.

"Yo" I greeted to the other line. I heard a chuckle from it.

"Ah, you missed me that much, huh? It's only been a week, Killua-chan" my eye twitch because of his teasing.

That old man!

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say" I said in my lazy tone. I even nod even though he can't see it. "I just have a little favor"

"Heh? Favor from Killua-chan. Sure" he sounds interested. I grinned.

"Then, I'm going to borrow one of your soldier" I said without hesitation.

I don't know! I just thought him agreeing with it. I felt like he will really going to do any favor I ask! It's just.. taking the opportunity. It's not like I'm taking advantage of his kindness.

"Ah, a marine. One marine... Then I thought you'll need some company. Just state the name of the certain and I'll make it his/her mission to be on your guard"

My eyes widened a bit. "Eh? That's it? Alright then."

...

"Azi! Hurry up!" I shouted his name. He's so slow, seriously!

Is he really a marine? Well, I expected to be surprised how strong is he.

"Uh, yes! Let's go" he said while walking towards me. He's fixing his bag to carry on.

Of course, I don't have much clothes or things. I just have one big bag at all.

We started walking and entering the country. Azi wearing his uniform while here I am, wearing my favorite partner uniform.

In a more that week or rather say, nine days waiting on the warship is so damn boring but because of Azi, he lessened my boredness. I have a company until now and I made a friend!

Maybe I am starting to open to others other than Gon. Maybe it's because I have a peace that no one will bother me in this place? No Zoldycks, no other nen user, no antagonist of mine, no enemies. But I will really appreciate if Gon and Alluka is here with me. They are the one who I can really trust.

I think this island is called what? We don't know what island is this. Sengoku-san told me nothing is impossible here in grand line so expect the unexpected they say. Azi mentioned that we are still in grand line that's why we spent almost ten days of sailing at the sea. So long story short, we're in unknown island.

"Are you sure you want to come with me? You know, I'm not really forcing you" I said in a low tone to him. He's face are still red. Can't he really stop it?

He glanced at me. "Huh?" He asked confused. When he realized what I am talking about, "Ah. Uh, it's better in this way than obeying the bad admirals and the organization..."

I nod. "Ah, I remember you mentioned last time that you really don't want to be a marine? What was that?" I asked. It's true. He really mentioned it. I think is just an accidental bluff.

"Mm. They just force me into this- but it's okay. I, I kinda used to this and I'm doing good, I think?" He nervously chuckled.

My heart ache a little. In a day's I'm with him, he already has a space in my heart. I don't know but it's just like Gon. And I think it's just normal when it comes to friendship. I care for him, maybe he cared for me too?

Sometimes, I'm thinking if in this place... I will get my... Own girlfriend here. I mean, I'm a teen. Teen! Not kid nor adult. I want to have experience too, of course. My world will not just circle into friends or to my sister. 

But I know, I will just fulfill it when I make sure that Alluka can stand and take care of her own.

Glancing to Azi who still nervous, I sigh. Maybe he's telling the truth. Mah, I will not stick into his business if he doesn't want to.  I just shrugged it off and continue to look around without making any noise.

Once we're finished to looked around here in this unknown island, we only saw a house. One house in this small island.

"How about let's just go in? Let's rob inside?" I suggest to him. His eyes widened. Not believing from what I've said.

What? Am I really that look good? Good who can't do bad things?

"Huh? Why would we? We can just knock" he whispered.

I mentally deadpanned. There's no chance to make bad things with him. Again, is he really a marine?

I chuckled. "Okay, fine." I slowly knock at the brown door.

It's just a door. No gates. No traps. It's just a house. A simple house.

After a four knocks, it opened- no, someone opened it. It appears to be a man. A tall man! Again. What's with their heights?!

He's a brown muscular bald man. Uh-oh. I swear, he's huge! I'm just in hiw waist!

"Who are you?" His deep and serious voice makes me gulp. Hah! Did he think he can scare me? Scare us? No way! He's just tall! I glance to Azi. He's... shaking? No, he's not. Just like me, we just got intimidated to his height, that's all.

"We got lost" I cooley said. His gazed turned down to me. Hah! Is he thinking that.. I'm not tall enough to fight him?!

"Wait here" he said then turned around and slam the door. He. Just. Slam. The. Door. At. Our. Face. The. Fuck?

Azi tried to calm me down for me thinking about to fight him. I took a long breathe then looked away from the door with my death glare. That man is so rude! I know that I am rude too but still. So this is the feeling when someone does rude to you. Well, I have know many people with attitude but I'm not like this. My blood boils fast! Maybe because... I'm a little insecure? Because... Because... You know, hehe with his tall?

No. No. No. I just can't! He's taller that Sengoku-san! Taller than the admirals! Well, other than the mysterious man I've met when I got lost... Anyways...

We patiently waiting for the man to come back. We waited like about one minute.

I'm sitting in the ground floor. My toes up and hugging it. I sigh. Azi is just standing like a guard.

I sense two people coming so I stayed alert. The door opens up and it spat a two tall man. The one is from earlier and the last one is wearing a black coat. Has a stitches in his face from the left and right straight stitch. Argh, I can't describe him. He's so so so huge! So tall! How can a normal person can be that tall? He's much much taller than the person I've encountered in our country!

"Who are you." His deep voice is deeper than the man earlier.

Oh, no. He's not asking me nor Azi. He's demanding us. Who does he think he is?

___________________________________________________________________________________:)

Fuckshit. 2 hours thinking about the chapter plot and one hour typing, the hell. I'm gonna post this when I'm finish to next chapter:)

Sorry for the long wait, hehehe.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and it's NOT EDITED