f.20.15

on march tenth , isela gave me your number and we talked all night and three weeks later you became mine and I became yours and it was crazy because I had never been exposed to something so , real . you know ? then April first you gave me your favorite jacket that I still have bundled in my closet . on May thirty first you gave me a bag full of chocolate kisses that I didn't even get to enjoy because the bitch who's ass I beat over you took the first one . and on June third you went to the deans office for showering me with kisses during passing period of exams and on June fourth you hugged me really tight and told me I was beautiful and that you loved me and we took pictures that are now lost into my kodak camera that I got especially for that day . then during the summer you stayed in my heart and I was sure I was buried in yours but November changed that . then in October after we reconciled you met my mom and bought her a two dollar Gatorade , and you held my waist and pulled me into you in front of Ms. Audrey who gave me the side eye but you didn't care bc you tried to take the chewed gum I had in my mouth from my lips and sneak in a kiss . but November first you lost it all and when I say all I mean me because you wouldn't let me in when you needed me the most . November second we argued like never before and it scared me because you yelled and you meant everything you said that time . And as a fault on my part , I left . November third we didn't talk at all , not even when our eyes met in the quad . you called me that night begging and pleading for me to take you back but I was so hurt and confused that I couldn't do it, then you told me . You told me everything about everything about your mom and your dad and 'Quis and how it wasn't your fault and I believed you but , I couldn't run back into your arms , not after what you said . November fourth , I was on FaceTime with your best friend and you popped on the creep in your blue tank top & black rimmed reading glasses and you clapped your hands together , told me you couldn't do it anymore , and ended it with an "I'm sorry , bye" .