˚ ✩. 4 .✩ ˚

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

Back home, Marinette sighed in relief. She was so exhausted from that Akuma, her back was aching. She took her sketchbook, pencil and played some rain sounds on her phone. She cilmbed into bed and started sketching the Parisian skyscape. She didn't usually draw sceneries, but sometimes it was all she needed to relax. Tikki rested on her shoulder and watched her holder work.

About an hour passed as the girl finished up her rough sketch. In satisfaction, she placed her pencil behind her ear and held up the drawing for a better view. Thunder rumbled in the background, and it was then Marinette realised it had actually started raining.

She paused the rain sounds on her phone, sighing. She wasn't really surprised at the weather, it was more of the cold she was concerned about.

"It's been raining alot, lately," the bluenette remarked, her kwami musing in agreement. "Do you think Chat Noir will be over tonight?" Tikki asked. Marinette shook her head. "I doubt it, if the rain remains this heavy, I don't think he'd even try to go out."

But damn was she wrong.

"C'mon kid, you got to be kidding!" Plagg exclaimed as Adrien proposed that he wanted to head over to Marinette's. "Plagg, I told her I'd be over again, I can't not go!" "Do you really think pigtails would be expecting you with the weather looking like this??" The black kwami gestured at the windows where rain pattered down mercilessly against them. "A box of camembert when we get back," he said, and as expected, Plagg whirled around in delight. A smirk plastered on his face, Adrien called out, "Plagg, claws out!"

Back at Marinette's, she had started on the design, though it was only seven fifty. Tikki was perched at the girl's shoulder watching her work. Five minutes in, a rapping at the door was heard. Once she ensured Tikki was safely hidden, she called out, "Come in!"

Sabine walked in, placing a tray of hot chocolate and vanilla muffins on her chaise. Catching the delicious scent, Marinette turned around and sent a grateful smile to her mother. "Thanks, Maman."

Sabine returned the gesture."The muffins are fresh from the oven, maybe wait for them too cool a bit more before eating them, alright?" she advised her daughter before shutting the door. "Okay, thank you!" the bluenette called just as the door shut.

Just as Marinette started sewing again, a knock from the hatch abover her bed was heard. Alarmed, she stopped sewing and with an instinct that stupid cat had came after all, she grabbed the towel she'd lent him the other day. She opened the trap door as he rushed in, even more soaked than the first time this had happened.

"Chat. Noir. What the hell do you think you're doing, coming over in this weather, you stupid cat, you could catch a goddamn cold!" Marinette scolded, agressively drying his soaked blond locks. A little too agressively. "Ow, ow, ow," Chat chanted with every tug at his hair.

Once she'd dried his hair, she wrapped the towel over his shoulders. "You didn't have to be so aggressive," Chat murmured, smoothing out his hair. "What was that?" Marinette came back into view as she ascended back up the ladder-ish stairs that leads to her bed. "Nothing!"

Sighing, the girl climbed down all the way and brought him the hot chocolate her mother had made her earlier. "Drink, warm yourself up," she said, shoving him the cup before descending the stairs yet again. "I wasn't expecting you in this weather," she told him, and Plagg's voice echoed through Chat's head. "I told you~"