Freedom

Izuku walked beside the predecessors, holding onto his mother's hand and Daigoro's Blackwhip.

  Nana floated upside down above Izuku, her arms crossed, with a serious expression.

  "Hey squirt. We've all been talking.. and we think you've manifested my quirk, Float. You'll probably be getting the other's quirks in the future too." She said.

  Izuku just beamed wordlessly at the airborne heroine.

  "You'll need to keep the other quirks secret.. at least until you get into UA. Then ya can use my quirk to bust villains up!" Daigoro said enthusiastically.

  Izuku smiled at the Blackwhip user, nodding slightly.

  Yoichi sighed sadly.

  "One for All itself is a strength enhancer quirk... You'll need to train before you can use it, but even then you must keep it a secret. My brother, the man who created One for All, is a very bad person. He wants the quirk, and is probably looking for it right now. Use and train Float until you master it. Make others believe that is your quirk. It will hide you from my brother, and keep you safe until you are strong enough." He said.

  Izuku's excitement became determination. He nodded at the white haired man, giving him a pinkie promise behind his mother's back. Yoichi laughed as he entwined his ghostly fingers with Izuku's tiny child ones.

  The predecessors quickly became excited all over again.

  "Now, it would be best if we reveal everyone's quirks now, to prepare young Izuku, no?" Toshinori said.

  Daigoro grinned.

  "That's a great idea Mighty Man! My quirk is called Blackwhip! It's the tentacle things I've used from time to time that come out of my hands!" He exclaimed.

  Nana chuckled.

  "I'll teach you about my quirk during playtime. I'll show you how to fly, and move in the air." She said.

  En's eyes narrowed in a smile.

  "My quirk is Smokescreen. It's not super powerful, but it can be very useful."

  Hikage smiled softly.

  "My quirk is called Danger Sense. If something or someone is going to harm me, my quirk will buzz in my mind, letting me know if the threat."

  The second user sighed.

  "My quirk is called Deadeye. I can control and change the velocity and path of any projectile. These can be rocks, bullets, bits of rubble, even enemies at a stretch." He explained.

  The third user chuckled.

  "My quirk is called Brace. I can brace my body against impacts up to a certain strength. It doesn't stop blades or bullets, but a punch or baseball bat won't do much against me."

  Yoichi hummed thoughtfully.

  "My quirk is One for All, a stockpile strength enhancer."

  All Might laughed.

  "I was quirkless before recieving One for All, just like you Izuku! I never received the other quirks, but i used One for All itself to its greatest capacity!" He bellowed.

  Inko dropped Izuku off at school, waving goodbye at the gate.

  The predecessors followed Izuku to his classroom, where he knocked gently on the door.

  The door was opened by a young woman with bright blue hair and red eyes.

  "Ah, Izuku! You've finished your appointment already?" She asked.

  Izuku nodded, and the teacher smiled.

  "Well come in and tell us how it went! Everyone! Izuku's back!" She said, closing the door behind the greenette.

_______________

  "Alright kiddo, here's what you need to do."

  Izuku was standing in the middle of the football court with Nana crouched before him. A few of his classmates stood at the white borders, watching Izuku.

  "You need to want to get up into the sky! Close your eyes, and imagine you're floating. Just drifting up into the air, like this." Nana said, lifting off of the ground.

  Izuku closed his eyes, his nose scrunching up in concentration. His stomach squeezed for a second, making the greenette open his eyes.

  Nana was floating beside him, a meter up in the air.

  "I did it!" He cheered.

  Nana clapped her hands, beaming at the excited five year old.

  "Well done Izuku!" The predecessors called from the ground.

  Izuku and Nana drifted up into the air.

  "Okay. You can feel it right? The way your stomach is floating about inside you?" She asked.

  Izuku nodded, holding his tummy.

  "It's alright, it's supposed to do that. Now, hold on to that feeling, and pull it to the right." She said.

  Izuku closed his eyes for a second, trying to pull himself to the right. He went shooting off at a fast speed, stopping when he stopped pulling the quirk.

  "You understand how it works?" Nana asked.

  Izuku nodded.

  "I get it! So if I do it like this..."

  Izuku went shooting up, higher and higher, swerving left and right, around in spirals, doing large loop de loops. Nana flew alongside him, her own flight path narrower, her movements more refined. The loops she flew in were tighter, narrower.

  Izukus movements were big and clumsy, but he made up for it with speed. He shot back down to the ground, slowing to a stop a few centimeters from the field.

  "Well done young Izuku!"

  "Ya did good kid!"

  "Good work Izuku."

  "Great job buddy!"

  "Well done."

  "That was amazing!"

  Second gave a thumbs up.

  "That was an excellent first flight! You're a natural kiddo!" Nana congratulated, back on the ground.

  "Thanks Mama." Izuku beamed.

  ___________

  Izuku loved to fly. He loved being alone, up high in the sky, amongst the clouds where only Nana and the birds could reach him. It was beautiful above the cloud cover, rolling hills of white pink and blue stretching out forever.

  Nana taught Izuku about dogfights. When done by warplanes it looked dangerous, and daring. But with Izuku and Nana twirling around amongst the clouds it felt like a dance.

  Izuku made a friend, up in the clouds. An eleven year old boy, with bright red feathery wings. They almost crashed into eachother when the older boy came shooting out of a thick pink cloud.

  The boy introduced himself as Keigo. He was the same as Izuku, flying above the clouds to escape everything else, and just be free.

  Izuku and Keigo often met in the skies above Musutafu, to drift, or race, or dance amongst the clouds.