Chapter Twenty Nine

• Dedicated to Everyone who has supported my book!

I have reached over ten thousand reads on I will never be loved! To other writers it may not seem like a whole lot, but to me it means everything. I just want to say thank you to all the people who have been reading, commenting, and voting on this story. You guys are amazing. So anyway here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Danielle's Prov:

I never knew this kind of fear existed. I never thought that I would experience something as fearful as this. It's as if my whole life has been in slow motion ever since my grandmother was taken away from us. I have been sitting in the same chair for more then five hours. I haven't moved or spoken since I have sat here.

It's like I couldn't do anything. I was literally paralyzed with fear. I couldn't lose my grandmother, I couldn't let her slip through my fingers so quickly. The whole time I was sitting there I was praying to god that she would make it. That he would help bring her through everything.

It was another hour before we saw the doctor come out. I quickly sat up in my seat and waited for him to speak. "Glenda is doing okay. She's fine and in her room. That's the good news. The bad news is we found a tumor in her brain. She has brain cancer."

Everything around me seemed to slow down again. Did be just say cancer? How could god be so cruel to me. How is it that the one thing that I have ever wanted more then anything else he couldn't grant me. Yes technically she was still alive, but for how long? I started to cry, tears were streaming down my face. I felt my aunt grab my right hand and Luke grab my other one.

"I believe this is why she fell in the first place. I'm not a hundred percent sure but it looks like the tumor made it so she blacked out for a moment or two which caused her to fall. Which makes more sense considering she wasn't to far from the ladder when she fell." The doctor said to us as he showered us exactly where her tumor was.

"So what does this mean?" My aunt asked the doctor as she leaned forward in her seat.

"Well she's in the early stage of cancer and the tumor is really small. So we're hoping we can get it out when we do surgery."

"She needs surgery?" My aunt asked.

"Yes she does. Were hoping that with the surgery we can stop the cancer from spreading or recurring. The surgery is going to take a while. So we suggest that only one of you stay, and the rest of you go home to rest. When she wakes she is going to need you all awake and vibrant."

"Thank you doctor Bell." She said to the doctor as she reached her hand out to shake the doctors.

"Of course Lisa, and you don't have to call me by my last name. I'm here for you if you need anything. That goes for all of you." He said to her as he left to go take care of some paperwork.

"I'll stay here, you guys should really go home. It's really late. It's already five in the morning. I'll stay here and call you when I hear anything." My aunt said to us as she got up from her seat.

"I can't let you stay here alone. I want to be here with you. To be there for her. What if something happens?" I said to her as I jumped out of my seat.

"Yes you can. You need to go home and rest. I promise I will call if anything, good or bad happens." My aunt then proceed to hug me and basically push me out of the hospital doors.

Everyone dragged me to the car, and I hated it. I didn't want to leave the hospital. I hated the idea of me leaving and something bad happening to my grandmother. I would never forgive myself if I wasn't there for her. But I also trusted my aunt and I knew she wouldn't let me down. If something does go wrong she will call me.