CHAPTER 181-200

Chapter 181 – Real intentions revealed

"Does Patriarch Shen Hong know about the third chapter's, sixth secret technique from the Book of Sacred Spirit, Soul Refining?" Nie Li laughed as he looked at Shen Hong.

Soul Refining? Soul Refining is one of the more forceful interrogation methods. It can pull out a person's soul. When it's pulled out, the soul won't have a consciousness; therefore, anything it's asked, will be the truth.

Hearing Nie Li's words, Shen Hong's face slightly changed and he solemnly said, "I naturally know of the Soul Refining method. Those that master such a vicious technique are probably only a few. Could it be that mister Nie Li knows it?"

The Book of Sacred Spirit is one of the few most widely known secret books. Although many people have heard of the Soul Refining method before, those that are able to use it are extremely few in number. Nie Li naturally knows of such a low-ended technique. With his current Gold rank cultivation, it's sufficient for him to pull Shen Ming's soul out.

"I know a little about this Soul Refining technique, I can give mister Nie Li a hand." Ye Shuo as he smiled.

Hearing Ye Shuo's words, Shen Hong's face changed. Ye Shuo has an extremely mysterious identity. Others may not know of Ye Shuo, but he definitely knows about him. Ye Shuo is a specialist in charge of intel gathering, assassinations and forced interrogations for the Snow Wind Family, he's definitely someone hard to deal with.

"Patriarch, save me. I, Shen Ming, have been loyal to the Sacred Family for so long. I beg for Patriarch to save my life!" hearing Ye Shuo's words, Shen Ming's face turned ash pale. Once his soul's pulled out, he'll probably die.

Shen Hong looked at Ye Shuo and the others coldly and said, "Isn't the Snow Wind Family being too cruel to take such action? Whatever the case may be, Shen Ming still worked for my Sacred Family for many years. Even if he's expelled from my Sacred Family, I won't allow anyone to insult him!"

"I can see why Patriarch Shen Hong would turn out to be so righteous! After all, Shen Ming is an old servant of the Sacred Family, so it's not too good for us to commit such an action!" Nie Li then said in a solemn voice, "Bring the other one out."

After a moment later, Deacon Yun Hua was brought up. Wearing grey clothes, looking very scared.

"Does Patriarch Shen Hong recognize him?" Nie Li lightly smiled as he looked at Shen Hong.

Shen Hong's brows twitched and said in a cold voice, "Why would I recognize him?"

"His name is Yun Hua, he's a Deacon in the Dark Guild, who is responsible for keeping in touch with the Sacred Family. How are you possibly not able to recognize him?" Nie Li said, lightly smiling as he calmly looked at Shen Hong. Nie Li is aware that no matter how he tries to expose Shen Hong, it's absolutely useless. What he have to do now is to stall for time and wait for Ye Zong to return.

"Hmph, does young master Nie Li have any evidence to back your words?" Shen Hong coldly laughed.

"Since we can't bear to use the Soul Refining method on elder Shen Ming, then we can use the Soul Refining method on Deacon Yun Hua of the Dark Guild. Of course, Patriarch Shen Hong doesn't have an opinion about it, right?" Nie Li said, lightly smiling as he glanced at Shen Hong.

"I, naturally, don't have an opinion about it." Shen Hong said in a cold smile. He glanced at the tightly bound Deacon Yun Hua, and his right hand quickly formed a seal. If a person like Deacon Yun Hua is left alive, the only outcome would simply be disastrous!

When Deacon Yun Hua heard of Nie Li's words, his face ashened in fear. Just when he was about to say something, both of his eyes suddenly turned black, and a trace of blood leaked out from the corner of his lips. A powerful energy impacted his heart, instantly rupturing it. He pointed his fingers at Shen Hong and said, "You......" Before he could say the next word, his body already collapsed to the ground. In a flash of an eye, his breath stopped.