CHAPTER 281-300

Chapter 281 – Where to Lash?

The surrounding Heavenly Energy was completely affected by Nie Li and revolved around him in a profound way.

Long Yuyin suddenly sensed something as she opened her eyes and looked at Nie Li in puzzlement. She felt that the surrounding Heavenly Energy was in a chaotic state. Just what was Nie Li doing?

As that happened, Xiao Yu and the rest couldn't help directing their eyes towards Nie Li.

Nie Li was submerged in a profound state. He seemed to have become one with his surroundings, so much that even his aura could no longer be sensed.

"Just what's going on?" Long Yuyin frowned as a trace of concern flashed over her beautiful face. She could sense that, at that moment, there was something strange about Nie Li.

Nie Li carefully sensed his surroundings.

Although there were still vicious thoughts inside of him, no one could hope to match him, especially with his comprehension towards Heavenly Energy. Nie Li opened his eyes as a peculiar flash of divine light crossed his eyes. He raised his head to look at Long Yuyin and continued to harmonise with the surrounding Heavenly Energy as he stepped forward.

*Omm!*

A surge of majestic energy spread throughout the surroundings, emerging from the soles of Nie Li's feet.

Outside the Saint Soul Grounds, everyone stared at the Saint Soul Board and were discussing amongst themselves.

"Long Yuyin is probably the most outstanding genius in her year. The rest are so far below her!"

"Yeah! It's simply incredible that she's already ranked ninth on the Saint Soul Board with her current strength!!"

"That Nie Li actually dared to challenge Long Yuyin! He's far too ignorant!"

As they discussed, changes occurred on the Saint Soul Board, yet again. Nie Li's name went from sixteenth to fifteenth. Although he'd only moved up by one rank, it immediately triggered an uproar from the crowd.

"That kid actually climbed up another rank?"

The competition within the top twenty ranks was extremely intense. Just trying to make a single step forward was already an extremely difficult task. Nie Li had actually managed to ascend to the fifteenth position in just one day.

Everyone exchanged glances and fell silent.

Regardless of whether Nie Li won or lost today, he was still an unreachable existence for all of them. What rights did they have to comment on Nie Li?

Before the crowd settled down, Nie Li's ranking changed again, going from fifteenth to fourteenth.

In an instant, everyone was dumbfounded as they stared at the Saint Soul Board, feeling as though they were beginning to suffocate. The entire area was so silent that even a pin's drop could be heard.

Just what exactly was going on? In just a short interval, Nie Li's ranking had moved up by a total of two. Could Nie Li really surpass Long Yuyin today? From the crowd's point of view, that was simply impossible. However, at that moment, they weren't so sure anymore and wondered if, maybe, a miracle would happen.

Previously, they thought that Nie Li's challenge of Long Yuyin was simply an arrogant and egotistical move; but in such a short amount of time, Nie Li's ranking had moved forward by two. This fact made everyone shut their mouths.

At the very least, Nie Li was getting closer and closer to Long Yuyin!

Just how did Nie Li accomplish this miracle? Everyone couldn't help holding their breaths!