CHAPTER 441-460

Chapter 441 – Dao of Dragon Realm Experts

"Whether or not I lose badly... Well, that's my problem." Nie Li replied with a light smile.

Soon, Long Tianming's and Nie Li's men were lined up on two sides, glaring at each other like tigers stalking their prey.

Long Tianming had many experts on his side, whereas Nie Li stood alone.

"You're not going to deal with so many experts all by yourself, right?" Long Tianming coldly smiled at Nie Li with contempt. Long Tianming had at least six Dao of Dragon Realm experts under him, in addition to all of his Heavenly Axis Realms. He was definitely in a position to look down on the Demon League!

Everyone's eyes were focused on Nie Li. No one knew what Nie Li was planning.

Nie Li looked at Long Tianming, sighed, and shook his head. "This isn't even a challenge. It's almost like I'm bullying you!"

"What are you talking about?" Long Tianming coldly looked at Nie Li. "You're simply spewing nonsense! Quick, call your people out! If you want to give up, then you should've said so, earlier!"

"Brat, if you want to admit defeat, then do it faster. Don't waste our time here."

"Hey, Demon League! Don't be a cowardly turtle! You better watch out, or else our six Dao of Dragon Realm bosses are going to massacre you so badly, there won't even be fragments of armour left to pick up!"

Long Tianming's underlings incessantly hooted.

Suddenly, Nie Li lightly smiled, waved his right hand, shouted back to them, "People of the Demon League, come out!"

*Woosh!* *Woosh!* *Woosh!*

One figure after another appeared, all collecting in Nie Li's direction.

Two hundred people gathered by Nie Li's side.

"With only that many people?" Long Tianming laughed involuntarily.

"These two hundred are enough. If you don't think so, I can still call out some more!" Nie Li said with a light smile.

The experts of the Divine Feathers Sect all exchanged looks. With so few people, how could the Demon League possibly fight against Long Tianming?

By contrast, the five Martial Ancestor Realm experts exchanged looks of deep shock.

These two hundred or so people had concealed their aura, so that the ordinary disciples couldn't sense their strengths. However, the five Martial Ancestor Realm experts could clearly sense it. These two hundred people were all Dao of Dragon Realm experts!

Over two hundred Dao of Dragon Realm experts...

Hierarch Martialsky and the other Hierarchs were extremely shocked. Even if you gathered all of the Dao of Dragon Realm experts of the Divine Feathers Sect, they only added up to a little over a hundred. But Nie Li actually had over two hundred Dao of Dragon Realm experts.

Hierarch Linglong couldn't help laughing. "Haha! This brat is interesting. He actually managed to get two hundred Dao of Dragon Realm experts!"

"Where do you think that kid got so many experts from?"

Hierarch Martialsky remained silent, then said, "He was able to provide us with so many sacred medicines. He might've provided some to his subordinates, as well!"

"Sect Master, you're saying he created these experts with medicines?" Hierarch Dragonblaze blankly questioned.

Hierarch Martialsky nodded. "Correct. Look at these people. Most of them are at 1-stage Dao of Dragon Realm. They have probably only just recently broke through from 9-stage Heavenly Axis Realm!"