2

Morning came a Sanji was in a rather good mood. He hadn't thought of any ideas for a tattoo yet. He's actually surprised he's getting one.

I mean, it is because he wants boobs on him but he always thought he'd look good with tattoos. Just never had time to think about it completely. Maybe he should look some up.

Sanji sighs as he got ready to get dressed for work. He kinda just wanted to lay in but lord knows Luffy and Usopp is going to be there expecting him to make their food so might as well.

When he got to his restaurant he put out his sign and turned on the lights signifying that he's open now. Now all there was to do is wait.

He decided to clean a few dishes for no reason, just something to do. Then he heard the bell on the door ring.

"Hello, welcome! What can I get for you today?" Sanji asks. He turned around to see Nami.

"Oh, hi Nami. What can I get for you today?" Sanji asks. "Actually I came by to ask if you thought of a tattoo." Nami said. "Uh no. I just don't know what to get. I've never had a tattoo before in my life." Sanji says.

Nami sits down at the bar and rests her head on her hand thinking. Then she sits up real quick. "I know! Tattoos are normally based of what you like or something that represents you." She said.

Sanji hummed to himself and looked down at the chef knife in his hand. "Maybe I can get a tattoo of a knife? Maybe with fire on it as well?" Sanji thought.

"You've been staring at your knife. You wanna get a knife tattoo?" Nami asked. "Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't know what kind of design or where to put it." Sanji said.

Nami laughed a little at Sanji little panic. "It's okay, me and my partner are professionals. Just say what's on your mind and we'll design it." Nami says.

"Ok yeah! That's not a bad idea." Sanji said. Just when sanji finished his sentence he heard the door bell ring again. He looked over to see a boy with a straw hat and a guy with a long nose.

"Hey Luffy, Usopp. Come here for your usual like yesterday?" Sanji asks. "Nah, I was thinking more of a sandwich mood for me." Usopp said. "Me too. I don't know what it is. I'm usually up for anything but I'm craving a sandwich." Luffy said.

Sanji laughed a little at the sudden change off appetite but is willing to do so for his friends. "Okay. Coming right up." Sanji says. "You sure you don't want anything either Nami?" Sanji asks.

Nami shook her head and took out a notebook to start sketching. "Hey, whatcha doing there?" Luffy asks Nami. "I'm a tattoo artist. I'm drawing out a design for Sanji tattoo I'll be giving him." Nami smiled at Luffy.

Both Usopp and Luffy looked at her weirdly. "What's wrong with you two?" Nami asked. "Sanji getting a tattoo? Where at?" Usopp asks. "Why?" Nami asks. "Just no where around his hands. He promised to keep his hands safe for others." Luffy said.

Nami was so confused. "Why does he do that?" Nami asks. "Well, if he has no hands then how will he cook for people? Duh." Luffy said. Nami felt stupid after that comment.

"I see. So what about near his wrist?" Nami asked. "That's probably not a bad idea." Usopp says. "Yeah, he'd look cool. But only if he wants too." Luffy said.

"I have to pay him back somehow. I left here with no money to pay back last time but he let me go." Nami said. Looking down at her half finished sketch. "So today I will draw him the best sketch ever for his tattoo and pay him with real money when I have the chance." Nami said drawing.

Luffy and Usopp looked at each other with a smile on their face. They liked the way how this girl speaks and her spirit.

"Alright! Two sandwich's for my two friends." Sanji says setting down plates. "Oh yeah, I made sure to buy extra ham and Turkey on your sandwich Luffy. I know how much you love meat." Sanji says. "Thank you sanji." Luffy says stuffing his face.

Sanji chuckled at the reckless boy. "And done!" Nami said aloud. "Done with what?" Sanji asks. "The sketch I have for your tattoo. Of corse if you don't like it I can't always make some changes." Nami said.

Sanji took the book and stared at it with amazement. "I love it. It's so awesome!" Sanji said. "But where to put it is the question." Sanji said.

"Yes! And I might have the answer. Me and your friends where talking and thinking that maybe at your wrist would look cool, since you can't ruin your hands." Nami said.

"That's perfect." Sanji said smiling. Nami smiled back beaming with joy. "Yay! This is awesome!" Nami said.

Nami then got a message from her phone. "Oh! Sorry, I can't stay long. My partner needs me right now on design. You have my number right? Just make sure to text me what day and time and I will get you an appointment." Nami said.

Sanji smiled at her and waved as she left. "Will do!" He said a little loud for her to hear. After Nami was out of view sanji slumped over the bar with a goofy grin on his face. "You good sanji?" Luffy asks.

"Good? I'm great! I'll be getting a tattoo done by such a beautiful woman!! And not to mention a woman with big-" before sanji could finished more costumers came in.

"Welcome in! How may I take your order?" Sanji said walking off from Luffy and Usopp. "I'm happy for him. Heck if he's lucky maybe he'll end up dating that Nami girl. She seems nice." Usopp said.

Luffy looked at Usopp then at sanji and had a weird look to him. More leaning towards doubt. "Nah, I don't think they will." Luffy said. "What makes you say that Luffy?" Usopp asks. "I don't know. It's just something I feel with my gut." He says.

There was silence for a second. Then Luffy felt patting on his back and heard Usopp laughing a bit. "Man, maybe sanji put something in that sand which of yours or something." Usopp says.

Usopp was right. Luffy doesn't usually do this. He's usually optimistic about everything. Luffy stares at sanji again and just knows, from the bottom of his gut, that Sanji will not end up with Nami.