𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

ABOUT

In Or Out
has three seasons, each season including a premise and fifteen episodes/chapters, a total of forty-five episodes/chapters.
in progression

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

COPYRIGHT NOTICE INFORMATION

© 2019, Zakiyah A. Richardson

All rights are reserved. This book, "In Or Out" including all chapters, epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as infringement of copyright.

Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used factiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Images that are not under direct ownership belong solely to their rightful owners.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FOREWARNING

The following content is rated restricted for an audience under the age of seventeen years old due to its mature themes:

explicit violence
murder/death scenes
explicit and harsh language/profanity
racial and derogatory ethnic slurs
explicit sexual content
moment of non-consensual explicit sexual content
mention of drug usage

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BLURB

In the bustling city of Baton Rouge, scandalous secrets and heinous crimes are committed on the daily, just to be overlooked and concealed behind the lips of the community, but when one criminal prosecution surfaces to the public's eye and begins revealing everything that was once hidden, the unlikely tie-up of three women form, and in the midst of it all; they become entwined in a dangerous tailspin of riddles.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃