To much suffering

Next thing she knew it was 7 AM. She got out of bed to go get ready. The fairy walked into the bathroom grabbing a toothbrush. She put it under the water with the tooth paste on it. She stared into the mirror thinking about what she had to do today. She went down her list thinking of how much she needed to do. She needed a little free time to read the books on helping her get rid of Rosalind. She wondered how they even allowed that into the library. Who knew if someone tried using that book. She didn't know how long she had until it was to late. She walked out of the room changing out of her pajamas. The fairy opened the closet door with her clothes now mixed with Saul's. She needed to get an excuse to get out of training today, now that she isn't pregnant she doesn't have one. The 'sick' card didn't work on Rosalind even if you were sick she didn't care. She was surprised Rosalind let her leave with her pregnancy. She slid the new shirt on before heading to Sky's room. He laid staring at the ceiling cooing. She carefully lifted him out of the crib rocking him. She carried him to the kitchen putting him in the the rocker looking around for food. She grabbed a pink baby bottle with flowers. The one she bought for Bloom. She filled it with baby formula and water. She shook it up walking towards the microwave. When feeding him Saul came in the room with messy hair as always. "When you go to training today I need you to tell Rosalind that I stayed here for Sky, and I will talk to her later." He could hear the fear in her voice. She knew there would be consequences. There always was with her. Her Alfea years have been painful all because of her. She believed the world was only dark and cruel because of her. "Farah you know Rosalind won't let-" She sighed. "I have something important to do." She already gave to much information. "Farah she will try to hurt you." He would always try to protect her but it wouldn't end well for the both of them. "I'll be fine I'm going to her office later." He didn't want to fight with her not today it was to early in the morning. "Fine." He walked out of the room going to the closet. She was glad he didn't ask what she was doing. She trusted him the most out of everyone but she couldn't tell him this. He wouldn't let her there's a slim chance it would work.

As the fairy walked down the hallway after hours of reading the books and no sign of Rosalind she felt a shiver run across her. As she approached the office she stood at the door staring. As she was about to knock on the door it flew open. Rosalind was staring down at her desk writing papers. "Come." Farah slowly approached the desk and sat down. "You know there will be consequences for skipping training... I don't fucking care if your sick I don't even want to know why you didn't come. You realize this is training for everyones safety?! I will always protect you but you know there's always consequences if you don't listen back!" She had enough of her lecturing. "Enough Rosalind." Rosalind's eyes widened surprised. "I'm sorry what did you say?!" 

Once Rosalind was locked up and under the school she immediately became headmistress. She was going to change things around Alfea. But she had to start with Saul and Ben. She called them using the office phone that was now hers. Once Saul picked up she was happy. "Yes Rosalind?" He sounded annoyed. "Not Rosalind it's Farah." He stayed silent. "Farah are you ok? Did something happen?" She silently laughed over his protectiveness. "Saul I'm fine come down to the office I'll explain when you get here I'm calling Ben next." She hung up to call Ben. Ben was just as confused as Saul was. A few minutes later she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door with the swipe of her hand. "Farah what happened? Where's Rosalind? What did she say?" Farah was just laughing at his questions. "Rosalind is gone." Ben's eyes widened. "Wait what?" The fairy stood up and walked to the bookcase opening to a cave. "Follow me I'll show you." The two men quickly followed behind her walking down a small hallway. They got to a small door  and she turned around to the guys before she opened it. "Ready?" They both nodded their head. She opened the door slowly as the glowing light was in the room. "Is she in there?" Farah nodded her head with her arms crossed. "I locked her up. Which means I am now headmistress." They two men looked at each other and back at each other. "She can't escape unless someone frees her but we are the only one who knows about this." Saul chuckled. "I don't even want to free her." Ben looked at him. "Agreed." Farah closed the door behind her and started walking down the hall with the two men. She knew she could trust them with this. They are here closest friends. One is her... Well she doesn't know what to call it. There really isn't a name for Saul and Farah they haven't talked about that. Once Farah and Saul got back to the room she thanked one of the older student for watching Sky. She knew she would have to announce the news tomorrow. Announce Rosalind's "Death." She knew being headmistress won't be easy but it was time for Rosalind to go. Sky will grow up in a better school. All of the students will. Rosalind put the students through to much suffering.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted so long! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!