-Dictionary-

Okay so, in case you don't know what some words mean in the last chapter, I will make a small chapter/dictionary about it and then you can just compare it to words in like real life.

Anyway here are some facts about Disjago City.

DISJAGO CITY FACT FILE

Currency: keyndara, tiny copper or silver coins that are carved like a key with the value carved on it.

National food: ramen noodles haha

National anthem: Disjago Anthem

Mayor: Sir Benjamin-James Lloyden Kelly Jr. 

Biggest, most famous and oldest college/high school: There are two. One is Disjago High, the other is Ruby College, and they are competitive in school collaborations.

Native animals/plants: Animals- Jadeinhorlsin (or Jade Horse, a glassy tealish-white and brown spotted horse that never grows taller than a indoor tree and larger than a sofa chair)

Plant- Horned Unicorn (a thorny rainbow flower that only opens at night and in the morning remains closed with grey petals. It is the most glorious flower in the all of Disjago and also grows rarely in the Disgore Alps.)

Religion: uhhhh idk because like I'm Christian but idk what the Ninjago thingy is-

Government: The Disjago Government or Lloyden Kelly Government of Disjago (like bruh)

Signed by, 

Sir Benjamin-James Lloyden Kelly and Sensei Wu

SOME CHAPTER 9 WORDS

Mirrojine: a type of 'FaceTime' but in Disjago form

Okay bye-