ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Monday, April 17th

"I can't wait!" Kal squealed to herself. 

It was the next morning already.  The three decided for a number of reasons to stream later tonight instead of the night prior.

"Me neither, we're so lucky!" Karl shared a grin with the girl.

The new situation because of Alice deciding to join complicated things in a way.  Now that she would be a part of it, they wanted to plan out something else to do. 

"We'd be even luckier if you guys would finish eating," Alice said as she scrolled through Twitter, an empty plate sitting in front of her.  She'd finished her breakfast in what felt like an eternity ago.

Not only did they want a plan for the more exciting stream, they wanted to be more energetic for it.  Alice and Kal had spent so much time running around New York and then driving along the coast, they didn't even realize how drained they were.

"How can you expect us to eat Mickey Mouse?" Kal pushed out her bottom lip and looked down at her pancakes. 

Alice felt like a true mother with these two.  She went as far as making them both Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes for breakfast.  Now she had to figure out a way to get them to eat.

"I bet Karl will finish before you," She said nonchalantly.  With Kal, a competition could get her to do almost anything.

"Do I get sixty-thousand dollars if I win?" He joked.

"You're funny," Alice glanced at him. "If I'm Mr. Beast, then Kal can tolerate Dream."

Kal let out a loud 'HA' as she scarfed down her breakfast. 

"Competitions have prizes, you can't expect me to compete for nothing," Karl crossed his arms defiantly. Kal stopped shoving food into her mouth with this new thought.

"He has a point, we need a prize," She muffled.

"Winner gets..." Alice went through everything the two could want enough to compete for.  "Winner gets shopping cart privileges."

The two gave her wide eye stares, like they couldn't believe she would bargain such a gift.  

Needless to say, Kal won. 

"I don't want Karl to ever have the aux again," Kal complained as she trudged behind the other two.  They were shopping for snacks and undoubtedly more Monsters for the girls' stay.

"My music taste is impeccable," Karl defended with a proud smile.

"I don't think Roadtrip on loop is considered a music taste," Alice gave him a side glance.  The only real reason he played it was to annoy the hell out of Kalina.  Boy, did it work.

"See, Alice is on my side," Kal lightly punched the back of Karl's arm.  He gasped and clutched it dramatically.

"Oh god! It's fatal!" He exclaimed, making Kal roll her eyes.  She stepped on the back of his shoes and only made him overreact more.

"Stop!  Stop! Mercy, please!"

"Stop messing with him," Alice sighed.  "And for the record, I am not on your side."