『𝟎𝟒』𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"NIKI BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!" was all you could hear throughout the big house at 4 am in the morning.

when niki had gotten to the mansion, he was lucky to see soobin awake working on some paperwork. quickly explaining the situation, soobin agreed to help the girl even though he knew they were both going to get consequences.

the girl had woken up a few minutes after soobin had finished. niki handed her water and explained to her she was at his house and soobin was his brother. well not really but what was he supposed to tell the girl. she would freak if she knew.

he had to be honest, he couldn't see much when they were out in the dark but now that she's taken off her cap and she's inside, niki couldn't admit it but she was gorgeous. soobin had to agree.

when they moved her to the living area, members from the late mission began to arrive, throwing their weapons and heavy armor on the ground as soon as they stepped in.

hueningkai being the first to enter, he was quick to notice the presence of the girl sitting on the couch.

and that's how it started.

"NIKI WHAT?!"

'WHAT'S GOING ON??"

"YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT."

"YOU'RE BACK!"

"she better be pretty."

"wait she?"

one by one the boys stepped out of their room, quickly zipping their mouths as soon as they see the confused girl holding a glass of water whilst niki cringe under their gazes.

"you have a lot of brothers."

that was until a specific boy, the last to make it out of his room, walked out at the disturbance and examined the girl they were talking about.

"YOU." they both said in unison, pointing at each other.

"what are you doing here you filthy rat." he insulted.

"excuse me bit what kind of insult is that. you're the lame dropout asshole." she trash talked. completely dismissing the 11 pair of eyes that watched the two throw offensive remarks back and forth at each other.

"you guys know each other?" soobin cut off.

"jay she's that boxer from the underground ring. she's the one who insulted my boxing skills you taught me." the boy whined whilst pointing towards her annoyingly.

"boxing skills? please you were far from having any skill-"

"okay can someone please explain to me what's going on." an older boy interrupts as he folds his arms, waiting for an explanation regarding the girl.

"heeseung this is hyeji. i was going out for a walk and we bumped into each other. (literally) she was hurt so i brought her here so soobin could help her." he nervously explained.

hyeji's lips flatten into a thin line at niki's explanation, the atmosphere becoming awkward as the words that slipped out of his mouth sound like complete stupidity.

"why would you- nevermind."

"but now that i'm good, i'll get going and get out of your way seeing that you guys also don't want me here." hyeji said, placing her glass of water on the coffee table in front of her, about to get up on her feet but sat back down when the older boy, supposedly heeseung, had stepped in.

"niki you know you're not allowed to bring anyone here. they could be involved with other crews and this could be some set up." heeseung says frustrated.