New Position

Taehyung took a sip from his hot cocoa as he walked into Jeon Entertainment, hoping that the sugar would wake him up enough for yet another early morning

Taehyung took a sip from his hot cocoa as he walked into Jeon Entertainment, hoping that the sugar would wake him up enough for yet another early morning. When he got to his station he found one of the security guards there packing his stuff into a pair of boxes.

"What's going on Hongjoong?" The blond asked, scared that maybe he'd been fired.

"Congrats Tae, you've been promoted." The younger smiled, calming the secretary's nerves.

"What's my new position? I only know how to be a secretary." He chuckled making his friend laugh as well, the two were now carrying the boxes to the company elevator.

"Apparently, Mr. Jeon's previous secretary quit and he'd gotten fed up with bringing in new people so he promoted you this morning." Hongjoong said as they made their way to the top floor.

"Again? This is like the 3rd secretary in a month!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Plus, you're the most qualified for the job." The redhead said.

The two made it to the top floor and continued talking as they walked to Jeongguk's office, when they got there Hongjoong opened the door revealing the vast space. The Ceo was nowhere to be seen, Hongjoong telling the blond that he'd stepped out for a few.

Taehyung had looked around and spotted a desk with its back facing the wall located near the office door, Hongjoong had told Taehyung that was his new secretary station. They place the boxes down and set up the older's stuff, talking as they did so.

"Why is the station in here? It's usually in the hallway to greet the boss's appointments and things like that." Taehyung asked as he placed a picture of him and his puppy Yeontan next to his computer.

"He says that it's way more efficient to be in the same room so information can be passed quicker and also decrease the chance of error." The younger explained.

"Makes sense." The blond said, nodding his head in understanding.

"I guess. Anyways, I should get back to my station before Namjoon loses his shit about me not 'doing my job'." Hongjoong said mocking his boss making Taehyung laugh. "You know how he goes." He huffed.

The two wished good luck to one another before Hongjoong left, leaving Taehyung all alone. The boy sat at his computer and started checking emails when the door opened, startling him a little. Taehyung looked up to see Jeongguk plopping down into his chair with a huff.

"Where's my schedule?" Jeongguk asked as he read over a couple of reports.

"Uh.. I don't have it, the previous secretary has yet to send it to me." Taehyung said he had emailed the previous secretary and she'd said she'd send it but had yet to get back to him.

"Are you an idiot?" The older asked as he set down his papers and looked up at the blond with sharp eyes.

"No sir." Taehyung said the CEO was known for his harsh way of words.

"Then why are you relying on others to do the work for you? I thought you were the best secretary in the company, was Rin's recommendation wrong?" He asked, brow raised.

"N-no sir." Taehyung said, crossing his legs as his face started to turn red.

"Then get your head out your ass and do better!" The raven yelled, making Taehyung nod and bite his lip. "Are you about to cry Taehyung?" He asked, receiving a shake of the head

"N-no." The blond said, he wasn't about to cry. Matter of fact it was far from that, Taehyung loved being degraded and the fact that Jeongguk of all people was the person doing it made him feel hot all over. The older looked attractive when he glared at people and muttered insults, this was heaven for the blond.

"You'd be the first. Get to work." Jeongguk scoffed before turning to his computer.

...................................................

Not how this book is based off of Talk Dirty by Doja Cat

Not how this book is based off of Talk Dirty by Doja Cat... send help lmaooo- Nagato's Favorite Pain