Telephone Calls

Jeongguk groaned, rubbing his eyes as they slowly began to adjust to the sunlight that invaded the room

Jeongguk groaned, rubbing his eyes as they slowly began to adjust to the sunlight that invaded the room. After blinking a few times, the blurry shadows that plagued his vision were now clear as day.

He was taken by surprise to see a sleeping Taehyung facing him, his fluffy blond hair falling to his face. The raven had never really gotten the chance to admire the younger and now that he has it, he couldn't bring himself to look away.

He laid there and took in Taehyung's natural beauty, admiring the way his long eyelashes laid upon his beautiful rose-tinted cheeks and how the sunlight made his sun-kissed skin glow flawlessly.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung for a little longer before looking away and sitting up, rubbing his face. Just as he got up from the bed Taehyung started waking up, the raven greeted the younger as he checked the time before starting his morning routine.

The two exchanged a few words here and there as they got ready for their meeting with Samuel that was set to start in the next hour. Since Jeongguk was getting dressed in the bathroom. Taehyung thought that it would be better to just get dressed quickly in the room. As he was putting on his dress pants Jeongguk came out of the bathroom, apologizing with a red face.

He was surprised to see the younger wearing light blue lace panties and kind of felt bad for the thoughts that invaded his mind. Not being able to get the image of the blond's thick thighs and soft-looking skin out of his head as they made their way to Encore Ent.

The two had made it to the company a few minutes earlier and were greeted by both Samuel and his secretary, a woman named Dahyun that Taehyung had recognized from high school. The group of four went up to Samuel's office and talked about what Jeongguk and his company's intentions were, the two talking about how they could achieve that in a way that would benefit both parties. After talking and throwing a few numbers back and forth the two CEOs had come up with the perfect agreement, once papers were signed Samuel had invited both Taehyung and Jeongguk out for dinner.

The two males had gone back to their hotel room and relaxed for a few hours, talking about how well the meeting went before changing clothes and heading to the restaurant Samuel had informed them where to meet him and Dahyun.

When the two got there Taehyung happily greeted Dahyun, happy that he'd finally had the chance to really sit down and talk to her. Back in high school, she was one of his only friends and they had a pretty close relationship that had kind of faded once they graduated due to the fact that they went to different colleges.

"It's very nice to see you, Tae." Dahyun smiled.

"You too, you look really nice." The blond complimented.

"Thank you, how have things been back in Korea? Are you and Hoseok still thick as thieves?" The older asked. As they talked Jeongguk and Samuel were wrapped in their own little conversation, talking more about business and things of the sort.