Raincheck

A few minutes earlier Taehyung was at his desk working when Jeongguk had called for his attention, asking if he'd wanted to go to lunch

A few minutes earlier Taehyung was at his desk working when Jeongguk had called for his attention, asking if he'd wanted to go to lunch. Now the two were sitting in a cafe a few blocks away from the office talking about their up-and-coming trip to London.

"I think because of the trip coming up that we should try to get as much work done as possible so the only thing we have to focus on in London is getting into the markets." Jeongguk said, taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"I agree." Taehyung nodded.

"With that being said, I think that staying a little later at the office would be a way to achieve that efficiently. What do you think about that, would you be up for it?" The older asked.

"Yes sir." Taehyung said, taking a bite from his chocolate chip muffin.

"Great, if you're free we can start tonight." Jeongguk said.

"I don't have any plans so that's alright with me." The blond smiled.

With that, the two spent the rest of their break talking about small things here and there before heading back to the office. Taehyung was at the copying machine when he was approached by a smirking Hongjoong.

"I see you and the big meanie are getting along just fine." He smiled.

"Yeah, he's actually pretty nice when you down fuck up." Taehyung said as he pressed a few buttons on the machine.

"Must be, you haven't cried yet." The younger joked.

"Because I'm just that good." The blond smirked, making Hongjoong laugh.

"Anyways, I came to ask if you wanted to come and hangout with me and the guys after work." He asked.

"Well, I kind of told Mr. Jeon that I would stay later and work with him." The blond said.

"Ouu, you guys gonna act out a scene from one of those erotic novels?" The younger smirked, wiggling his brows.

"Hongjoong!" Taehyung hissed, hitting him on the shoulder. Just then the younger had been called by Namjoon on his wireless radio.

"Welp, looks like I gotta go. Text me if you end up free somehow." The redhead said, waving as he left the room.

Taehyung grabbed his papers and went back to the office, entering quietly because Jeongguk was on the phone. He handed him his papers before sitting down at his own desk and getting back to work.

Throughout the rest of the workday Jeongguk couldn't help but notice the look on Taehyung's face, it was as if he was debating something in his head.

"Everything alright Taehyung?" The older asked.

"Um- yeah, yeah everything's fine." Taehyung said, snapping out of his daze.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk said. This time his voice was slightly deeper and more authoritative than usual, making him very intimidating.

"Okay well, I ran into Hongjoong earlier and he asked if I wanted to go and hangout with him and a few other co-workers and-" The blond started, not being able to stand the look the ravenette was giving him.

"Go on ahead." The aforementioned male said looking at his papers.

"R-really?" Taehyung asked, a little surprised that Jeongguk was being so nice.

"Yeah, I did kind of spring the whole stay late thing on you out of nowhere. If you wanna go out tonight we can just start tomorrow." The CEO said.

"You sure?" Taehyung asked for extra clarification.

"Yes, Taehyung." The ravenette nodded.

The day had finally ended and Taehyung was excited to go out with Hongjoong and the other's, he texted the younger after clocking out and met the group at a bar downtown. When he got there he was greeted by Hongjoong, Namjoon, Rin, Jonghyun, Bogum, Changmin, and a few others.

They were sitting at their table drinking beers, eating food, and talking about how things were going in their respective departments when the attention was turned onto Taehyung.

"So how are things going as the boss's secretary?" Namjoon asked, taking a sip from his beer.

"Act out any erotic novel scenes yet?" Jonghyun teased.

"That's what I said!" Hongjoong said, the two high-fiving each other.

"I can't with you guys I swear, No! No we haven't." Taehyung pouted.

"But you want to though." Rin said, wiggling her fingers in the younger's face as she shook her shoulders.

"Who said that? Where are you guys getting this from?" The blond asked, flustered.

"Taehyung, we all joined the company around the same time and we all remember the crush you had on Jeongguk back then." Bogum laughed.

"Pfft.. that was almost 3 years ago, I don't have a crush on him anymore." The younger swore up and down.

"Tell that to the twinkle in your eyes when you talk about him and the way you nervously bite your lip when he's around." Hongjoong smirked, a cheeky grin plastered on his mischievous little face.

"Oh my god, your face is turning red as we speak." Changmin gasped as he noticed the secretary's face turn a bright shade of red.

"It's because of the alcohol." Taehyung mumbled with a pout, slouching in his chair.

"Oh don't blame it on the alcohol, you only had one mimosa and we all know you're a heavyweight." Rin laughed.

"Leave me alone Nakamura." The blond hissed, downing the rest of his drink before ordering another.

...........................

They will never let this man live I swear lmaoo

They will never let this man live I swear lmaoo. Anyways- How's summer going for you so far?- Nagato's Favorite Pain