Epilogue

It had been a year since Jeongguk and Taehyung had traveled to London and things were going great for both the business and their relationship

It had been a year since Jeongguk and Taehyung had traveled to London and things were going great for both the business and their relationship. Jeon Ent. was doing well in the British markets and were now making deals to start having a few well known production companies go through them to get into the Korean entertainment world.

Jeongguk was now sitting in a meeting with the heads of all of his departments, assessing how things were going and if anyone had any ideas on how they could improve their respective areas if needed. Taehyung wasn't in the meeting because the raven had a few other things he'd wanted him to get done simultaneously, but the time away from his boyfriend was becoming very agonizing. He just wanted to loosen his tie and sit with the blond for a little while, he was tired of being serious all the time and wanted to relax.

Taehyung was currently in the copy room getting a few documents printed when Hongjoong popped out from nowhere, scaring him.

"Hongjoong! You sneaky little son of a-" Taehyung hissed.

"Language~ we're at work, stay professional." Hongjoong grinned like a mischievous little kid.

"Joong, sneaking behind me and almost scaring the piss out of me isn't professional." The older sighed.

"No, but it was funny as hell." The now brunette laughed. "Ouch!" He winced after receiving a smack on the back of the head.

"Anyways, why did you come here and bother me?" Taehyung asked.

"What~ I can't just check on a friend?" The younger asked, grinning again.

"No, not with the look you have on your face right now." The blond said, brow raised.

"Mmcht, alright fine~" Hongjoong sighed. "When're you gonna tell Jeongguk that you want him to put a baby in you?" He asked.

"Um.. I don't think it works like that." Taehyung said.

"Then adopt! There's plenty of kids in the system." The younger argued.

"Where did you even hear that I wanted a ki-"

"You're always cooing at children, you look at children's clothes every time we go to the store, you're always talking about kids and YOU LITERALLY SAID IT A FEW TIMES." He continued.

"Okay you got me." Taehyung said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"I know I do, so go and get us a niece and nephew." Hongjoong smiled.

"You mean or?" The older ask, confused.

"Nah, I know what I said." The brunette grinned.

The meeting had finally ended and Jeongguk was more than ready to return to his office and take a seat in his comfortable chair. When he got to his office and opened the door he found Taehyung sitting on his desk, wearing the skirt he liked with a smirk on his face. The older got the hint and smirked as he closed his door, locking it as he loosened his tie.

............................

This has been the end of Talk Dirty

I thank you guys for all the support, it really motivates me to keep going. I really do love y'all!

Be easy Toxins- Nagato's Favorite Pain