Chapter 5

Luke's P.O.V

...

"Luke."

I felt someone nudge my side.

"Luke."

Another nudge.

"Lucas!" someone whisper yelled and I groaned and opened one eye to see who the fuck was waking me up at one in the morning.

I blinked a few times to rid of my blurry vision and soon Ashton was in my sight.

"Hi, beautiful," I mumbled and smiled sleepily. He smiled and my heart fluttered as he giggled.

Then his eyes glossed over with lust.

"Let's fuck in the lake."

My eyes widened and I blushed fiercely as I imagined us in the lake, Ashton inside me and our bodies hidden by the water, sweat glistening our bodies.

I breathed deeply.

"Okay."

...

×WARNING: SMUT×

We both ran down to the lake, giggling and laughing like maniacs and trying to kiss each other all at the same time. Clothes trailing down the hill and soon all that was left were our boxers.

He kissed up and down my neck, all over my face and my chest. I tried to hide my stomach, forgetting for a few minutes of how self conscious I was about my tummy. He moved my arms and kissed my tummy.

"You're beautiful, Lukey," I blushed at the nick name, "You're so beautiful. I'm so proud to call you mine."

Somehow we ended up deep in the lake, but not deep enough to where we had to kick our feet to keep our bodies above water.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly, wrapping my legs around his waist and grinding against him. He moaned against my lips and I slipped my tongue in.

Tongues colliding and teeth scraping against each other, I mumbled, "Fuck me, Ashton."

His chest was heaving up and down and soon my boxers were gone and so were his.

"Prep?" he mumbled quickly and ran his fingertips down the small of my back. I shiver as I bite back a moan. I shook my head no.

Soon I was throwing my head back in pure pain and pleasure as he entered me fastly.

I moaned loudly as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Fuck, Luke, you're so tight."

"Can I move?" he mumbled lowly after a few minutes.

"Y-yea."

×End of Smut×

I blushed as I woke up naked in my bunk with Ashton behind me, arms wrapped around me and naked.

Calum walked in fumbling with his hair.

"Hey guys, does my hair look oka-"

He stopped adruptly and saw our bare chests.

"Please tell me the rest of you is clothed."

I slowly shook my head no.

He covered his eyes and walked out.

"I'll be back later! Be dressed and not fucking when I get back!"