Chapter 1

~=+=~ Will's POV ~=+=~

It's been two days since I got here and 1 its a lot prettier here, 2 its A LOT warmer that the UK, and 3 I get to be my best friends roomie!

I still can't believe that I left my home to live with my bestie! The bad part is that I have to resist flirting and acting sheepishly around him... Yea I like him! And ever since he did a face reveal, he's even hotter than I thought.it's just.... Hard to live with him when I have feelings for him... He's the one who bought me the flight ticket to get here.

~=+=~ 2 Weeks Earlier ~=+=~

We were on Teamspeak and he suddenly asked, " hey will... Wanna come live down here in Seattle and we can be roommates?" I froze and couldn't talk... I could barely could talk, but I breathed out, ok... And he replied happily, yay! I'll buy you a ticket to fly down here." "no Jordan, you- he interrupted me and said its ok Will! I've got enough money to buy you a plane ticket." Then he told me he would mail me the ticket and it'll arrive in 2-3 days and then ill leave 4 days after they arrive. I logged off of TS and started packing everything.

~=+=~ Present ~=+=~

Jordan knocked on my door and ask to come in, I said he could come in and he walked in and said, "hey Will wanna record some lucky block wars with Ryan and I? I replied and said maybe later and he left. I wiped off the sweat off my head because I get nervous when I'm around him. I flop on my bed and take a nap.

NEEDS INSPIRATION HALP ;-; its hard to write 2 stories at the same time❕

Welp bai ~Matthew