Chapter 8

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER. LAST CHAPTER WAS A FILLER CHAPTER IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY SHORT... SRRY! oh and I deleted my hbomb ff because know one was reading it :c... IM JUST GOING TO SKIP TO PAX BC I CAN AND IT WAS GETTING BORING WRITING BORING CHAPTERS! so here it is my little mudkippers! (you guys are my mudkip Ba3$ ;))

-=+=- William Shakes POV -=+=-

I wake up in Jordan's arms, I've been sleeping in Jordan's room a lot lately... We haven't done anything but his bed is comfortable... I slid out of Jordan's arms(like butter ;)) and quietly went to my room to upload a video for today because I pre-recorded videos for Pax... WAIT.... Today is when we have to go to Pax... I quickly wake up Jordan and inform him that's its Pax week... We quickly took showers and got dresses... We had to pick up our friends because Pax Prime was in Seattle this year... We would also see Graser's face this week... I was excited...

We went to the airport and picked up Michael and Liam... We drove to the Cube house and just chilled and talked until it was time to pick up the Canadians, Brayden, Mitch, and Ryan(rusher, cookie monster Mitch, and the dolphin).

We picked up the guys and dropped off Mitch and Brayden off at the cube house with the other guys and Ryan came with us because he wanted to hang...

We played video games and listened to MODSUN. We drove to the Cube house and saw that Grape/Sean and Parker got here! They greeted us and we said hi... No one else will be arriving today... So we just hung out and played games and then watched a movie... Me and Jordan said our goodbye's and left to our house.

We got home and I had to ask Jordan something... I approached him and asked... Jordan... I'm scared and nervous to tell everyone... I said in a nervous tone... His smile turned upside down... I'm scared to... He kissed me lightly... Jordan wanted to live stream and I joined him... I went to my computer and turned it on and opened Minecraft... I got on teamspeak and enters the code to our ts room and Jordan got on it too.

We played Minecraft Warlords for about 2 hours and then he ended the stream. After he ended it, we watched impractical jokers and laughed our arses off. We cuddled like always... My head in his chest and his chin on my head... I'm obviously shorter than him... So I'm typically the girl in the relationship... Eh its weird I put it like that...

Tonight I slept in my bed because I was still getting used to this "relationship". Im still getting my Head straight on what is happening in my life... Im going to stay in this relationship and never leave it... Because I want to keep Jordan.... Jordan needs Me and need him...

ANOTHER CHAPTER! WOO, IM TIRED, I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE MALL AND IM GOING TO PASS OUT ANY SECOND BUT HERE ONE IS! ~A Tired Arse Mudkip