Chapter 3

Thus, here is another chapter.... Probably uploaded after the last chapter but I need to get some out and not forget about this story! It will be one of my best ones! Well... I hope....

*BANG* I heard a loud bang and instantly sprung up... I got out of bed and ran to Jordans room and... I collided into Jordan and caused me to fall onto him... I blushed a d quickly got off of him and said why there was a loud noise, and he replied saying he fell head first off his bed... We both chuckled. I hope he didn't see me blush... If he did, I'll die...

I went on twitter and tweeted out, "woke up to Jordan falling face first off his bed... Thanks for the loud BANG!"

A lot of people were like...

IS KIANI REAL?!

ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!

PLS SENPAI TELL US KIANI IS REAL!

and there was one that caught my eye... It's was Jordans reply...

#KIANI IS REAL ;) @Kiinqtonq is baeeeeee <3

And everyone was freaking out while my face was burning because I was blushing so much. I jumped on teamspeak and saw that hbomb and graser were on, I joined and we talked for about a half an hour about stuff and then I logged off and went to Minecraft... Were everything was peaceful...

-=+=- LATER THAT DAY -=+=-

I laid in bed thinking about life and how it was turned around or how it has changed or how it would be ruined.... I couldn't handle the silence, it was 6:32 and it was near when the city goes completely black and all you can see is the night stars and the shining lights... I told Jordan that I was going to the gas station near the house to get snacks and he said it was fine.

I left and headed down the road to the gas station and just started walking down the sidewalk and noticed how beautiful it was here at night... And how it compared the the UK at night... There is barely any lights where i lived(idek, never been there but I assume he doesn't live near a city, probably suburban :3)... I walked a little further until I came to an alley way and saw someone getting mugged... Damn this place is messed up at night... I walked a little faster so I could get there faster and then just go home and not get attacked... I buy chips and some chocolates and payed... I ran home and got there safely...

I was let in by Jordan and I put the bag on the counter and took my bag of chips and went to my room... Time to upload and edit videos...

A/N it's coming to where ill have to switch pov's between the two of them... ;) just you wait.. There will be some smut... But its not guaranteed because I don't know very much about sex and romance because I'm not in a relationship so.... Anywho if you liked this chapter, favorite and if you want to see everytime I update, follow me to get more fanfictions! 🌹

WELL

B-BAI ~MATTHEW :3 ✌👍👌❤💛💚💜💙