Chapter 4

Day: September 30, 2014 ; Tuesday

Michael Clifford's P.O.V

As I watched Nat walk to her room, I heard the door close behind her. When I look back at the boys, I see them all looking at me.

"What?" I ask and Ashton does a little smirk.

"We all know you like her, no need denying it." Ashton says.

"I like her in a friendly way, what do you not understand!" I lie, trying to hide it. I think they notice it but at the same time I think they believe the words that I said, even though I don't believe them myself.

"I dare you to go and secretly sleep with her." Calum says.

"What, no!" I say and he understands how wrong that sounded.

"No, not like that. Just say you got sleepy, and didn't know you ended up in her room." Calum said and I nodded even though I didn't want to.

I just hope she doesn't think the wrong thing. When Calum said that I instantly freaked out, I didn't want to do that. I would never think the same of Calum again.

I grabbed clothes from my suitcase, and changed in the bathroom.

I finished putting my clothes on, but I am quite nervous to go in there.

What if she thinks I did something to her? What if she screams when she finds me sleeping next to her? What if she never wants to speak to me again? I guess I'll just hope for the best. I want to respect her, but I have to admit, the idea of her and I sleeping in the same bed warms my heart. That is probably why I agreed so easily.

I walk in the room and find her on her bed sleeping with her back next to me.

"Ah!" I scream. And I think I see Nat move, but I'm not sure.

"Ashton!" I loudly whisper.

"You were standing here with an idiotic grin on your face just staring at her. Someone had to snap you back into the real world." He says and I blush.

"Now go on." Ashton whispers, pushing me closer to the bed.

I walk towards the bed, which is really close to the door because of how small her room is, and climb into the bed.

Truly, I am kind of sleepy.

I look at her beautiful face and my stomach flutters. I scoot 2 inches closer to her and her face is only a decimeter away from mine. I force myself to respect her by resisting the urge to kiss her.

I sigh and close my eyes.

*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I open my eyes to a very annoying sound coming from her phone. I check the time and it has been two hours. I close my eyes and try to fall back asleep.

"Michael?" I hear a female voice say.

"Shh." I say and blot up but then blush furiously, just now noticing who said my name.

"Sorry, I was really sleepy and didn't-"

"It's okay." she says, blushing just like me.

"Are you sure? I didn't know I walked in," I say and she cuts me off again.

"Michael, I said it's okay."

I sigh and nod.

"Let's go to the living room, I'm hungry." Nat says.

"When are you not?" I muttered while smiling, but I can tell she heard because of her adorable giggle.

"We made food!" Ashton says.