Chapter 2

Day: September 29, 2014 ; Monday

"Wake up!" I hear someone say.

"Her eyes are fluttering!" someone else says.

"Naty, mami, wake up!" I hear a female voice say, which could only be my mom.

I rub my eyes and sit up.

"I'm awake now." I say and laugh a bit.

"Good. It's time for dinner." My mom says.

"FOOD!" I say and everyone laughs.

"ASHTON, I THINK I FOUND YOUR MATCH!" Luke says and I laugh, knowing how much Ashton loves food.

"¡Naty! Michael y Ashton puede a dormir en su cuarto, y Luke y Calum se van a dormir en la otra cuatro, y usted dormir en el sofá. Dígales eso." My step-dad, Daniel, says.

"My step-dad says that Michael and Ashton can go to sleep in my bedroom, and Luke and Calum can go to sleep in the other room, and I will sleep on the couch." I say.

My house isn't that big. It is a double wide house. As soon as you walk in, you are in the dining room. You turn to your left and you see the table, and in front of the table is the living room couch and living room television and next to the small living room area is my mom and step-dads room. You look straight ahead and that's the kitchen. You turn to your right and it is my room, the second bath room, and the extra room.

"Uh, Nat, you kind of zoned out on us." Michael says and I refocus my mind.

"Oops, sorry." I reply and go to sit down at the dining table.

My mom gives me a plate of spaghetti, broccoli, and garlic bread with some sprite for my drink. She gives the same to everyone, so we all have a fair share.

"SPAGHETTI! BROCCOLI!" Ashton says and the 5 sauce boys and I burst out laughing.

"You should show them around town tomorrow, Naty." My mom says.

"Sure, why not." I consider.

"That sounds fun!" Michael says enthusiastic.

"I think I'll start with Beverly Hills Elementary." I say.

Day: September 30, 2014 ; Tuesday

"RISE AND SHINE BOYS!" I yell.

I start shaking Michael, knowing he is probably the hardest to wake up.

"Mmm." Michael says and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon Michael, wake up. I am going to give a tour of Concord!" I say.

"Fine." He says and he gets out of bed.

I was already ready, so I decide to get a banana granola bar and wait on the couch.

"My mom left with Daniel to South Carolina for 3 weeks since we won't be seeing him for 3 months, so someone can shower in my mom's bathroom, and someone in mine." I say and then Michael automatically shouts, "DIBS ON FIRST!" and we all laugh.

Michael showers first and he showered in my mom's bathroom, while Ashton showered first in mine. Then Calum showers in my mom's and Luke in mine.

"Do you have any snapbacks or beanies? I'm kind of having a bad hair day." Ashton says. "Follow me." I say and I go to my drawer filled with several of beanies and snapbacks. I have more men's beanies because all the girls' ones I see have flowers or something.

"Here, choose any you like." I say and he looks through my drawer.

He spots my Nirvana beanie and puts it on.