Chapter 5

Day: October 1, 2014 ; Wednesday

My alarm clock is beeping, and I am getting entirely too annoyed.

I took a shower at night yesterday, that way I can get ready faster and won't be late for school. Ugh, school.

When I go to my room to quietly get some clothes to wear, I find Michael putting on his shirt and Ashton slipping on his shoes.

"Good Morning! Ready for school?" Michael says and I glare at him. Didn't I mention to them I practically hate school?

I grab a navy blue cami and blue flannel from my drawers, along with my undergarments, then cross over to the closet where I keep my bottoms. I grab a pair of black high waist skinny jeans, and combat boots from the floor.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom." I say sleepily.

"Oh, Calum just finished taking a shower, we can wait in the living room while you change here." Says Michael.

"Oh, okay." I say.

I close the door behind them, hoping no one walks in since my door doesn't have a lock. I strip off my clothes and put on my cami, and then deodorant. I slip on my black skinny jeans and put on my socks, along with the boots. Finally, I put on the flannel and grab a hair tie from the top of my shelf.

I walk out, and knock on the door of the bathroom, making sure no one is in there. No one says anything so I assume there is no one in there, and I walk in.

I grab my brush, and toothpaste, and start brushing my teeth.

I spit out and rinse my mouth with water, then dry my hands and mouth with the towel I always use.

Getting ready to do my hair, I decide on a simply ponytail. I grab the hairbrush from under the sink and brush my hair back, except for my bangs, and start tying it with the black hair tie I grabbed from my shelf.

"Ready!" I yell while turning off the light, and closing the bathroom door while grabbing my keychain.

"You don't take that long, I'm impressed. Lots of girls wake up like 5 hours early for makeup and stuff." Luke says and I smile.

"I never liked makeup. I only use mascara when there is an event and lip balm whenever my lips are chapped." I explain and Luke chuckles.

I grab my plain white book bag off the dining table and go out the door, where Calum, Michael, and Ashton were waiting for Luke and me.

"C'mon, let's go!" I say and we all walk to my car that the boys bought for me.

*

"We're here!" I say and the boys rush out the car, all of them carrying a journal and pen we bought yesterday after we arranged them coming to school with me.

"Okay, where to first?" Ashton says and I look at the lock screen on my phone, where I keep a picture of my schedule since I always forget what it is.

"First period is orchestra." I say.

"Isn't that the class with those girls?" Calum asked.

"Hannah, Nicole, and Emma? Yes." I answered.

"Oh." I hear Luke murmur, but I don't respond.

"Oh, my god. Her? The one wearing a flannel?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look to my left to see who it was that I couldn't name at the top of my head.

Nathan Matthews.

Israel's best friend.

Israel Johnson.