1- The outer banks, paradise on Earth

We're The Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

Looking over the edge of the roof, you drank more beer. You couldn't hear anything but the calls of the birds and the sea crashing against the rocks in the distance. Everything was almost peaceful as the sun started to set until your serenity was interrupted by the idiots that you called your best friends, The Pogues.

"That's what? A three-story fall to the deck" Pope said referring to you dancing over the edge of the roof, "I give you about a 1 in 3 chance of survival"

"Hmm," your other friend John B said as he licked his finger and put it out in the air, pretending to check the air or something stupid, "I reckon she'll take those chances"

"Should I do it?" you joked back and looked down over your friends asking whether you should jump.

"There's gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kie said walking out of the house in construction. Truthfully you shouldn't have been there but that never stopped you, "This used to be a turtle habitat"

"I can't have cold towels," JJ joked. You and JJ constantly make fun of each other and try to annoy the other on purpose. Although you 'hated' each other, he never failed to make you laugh. The rest of The Pogues said it was because you were so similar.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie said as she realised you were dangling from the roof.

"Don't spill that beer!" JJ shouted as he noticed you being haphazard with your grip, typical of JJ to care more about the booze than your life, "I'm not giving you another one"

"Shit" Just as JJ told you not to spill the beer the can slipped from your hand, crashing onto the deck below.

"Of course you did." JJ looked at you unimpressed "Right when I told you not to"

"Smooth" John B laughed at you whilst you looked at your friends and smiled at your antics. In your defence, they should have known something like this would happen and you were notoriously clumsy.

"HEY!" a man yelled from behind you catching everyone's attention. You knew the drill.

"Uh, security is here," Pope said uncharacteristically calmly. You had done this enough to know how to escape. Everyone started to scram, picking up their belongings. You slid down the roof to the scaffolding where you were met with JJ.

"Let's roll," he said to you before turning around to the security guard you've come to know and love "Gary, is that you? It's good to see you, man"

"JJ" Gary shouted as you and JJ carefully climbed down the scaffold.

"Oh, you're asking for it" you smirked at him.

Just like that, you were all let loose. You ran through the half-constructed house without a care in the world. All of you were cheerfully screaming and whooping as you ran to escape. When you got to the lower levels you were greeted with the faces of the guards. Luckily for you guys, you were faster and more agile than the old men.

"Not much of a hugger" you hear JJ joke as he slipped out of the grasp of one of the men.

You, Pope and JJ all ran together toward the fence. You were in front of both of the boys and gracefully skipped over the fence. You turned around and couldn't help but let out a laugh as Pope face-plant the dirt.

"Come on guys!" you heard Kie yell as John B honked the horn of your favourite van.

You all filed in and before you could sit down, John B started the car and drove off with Gary still chasing behind